Need Help With Messages - iMessages

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know how you can copy an entire lengthy iMessage conversation as in copy and paste into my native notes or Evernote to save the conversation and then I can delete it in messages.

I ask so I don't have to have the same conversation go on and on forever??

Thanks for the help.

Jan

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
In the Messages app itself - it's tedious... Tap each balloon - and the "copy" option pops up - do that, then switch to the Notes app, or whatever... and paste. One at a time... as I said... tedious.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
In the Messages app itself - it's tedious... Tap each balloon - and the "copy" option pops up - do that, then switch to the Notes app, or whatever... and paste. One at a time... as I said... tedious.

Thank you for the response and YES you are right as i found that out yesterday already or you can tap the little bubble to the left of each large bubble and that will do it but as you said... Paste one at a time...TE-DI-OUS :) for sure... Don't know if I need to save it that bad but thank you anyway.

For the other answer from below about being stock, That is how I have always kept my iPhone and continue to, Not a jailbreak kind of guy. Have a great day!

Jan

sadievan

May 13, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know how you can copy an entire lengthy iMessage conversation as in copy and paste into my native notes or Evernote to save the conversation and then I can delete it in messages.

I ask so I don't have to have the same conversation go on and on forever??

Thanks for the help.

Jan

You can get DiskAid. It will export your messages for you into .txt format.

DiskAid the iPhone, iPad & iPod Transfer Tool for PC & Mac

Carol

Lozi

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
If you are jailbroken you can get messages2pdf, saves them as pdf and lets you send them by email aswell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2