View Poll Results: What color do you think is the best on the iPhone?

Voters
150. You may not vote on this poll
  • Black

69 46.00%
  • White

82 54.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    Congrats. Hope ya like it!

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk
    Thanks.....Got it and will be activating it in the next hour or two! Cant wait!
    12-09-2011 09:00 PM
    The 4S is pretty awesome in either black or white.

I honestly don't think I own anything in white except for maybe a couple of t-shirts that were given to me and the cords from Apple, lol! So of course I went with the black.
    I dont really wear much white myself either but I just wanted to try something different. Will see in the next few days on what I think of it.
    12-09-2011 09:01 PM
    White baby, it's soooo hot looking! I like the brighter coloured cases with the white iPhone as well, makes them pop!
    Will it make me hot looking as well? LOL
    12-09-2011 09:02 PM
    I the white 4S and I have Seidio Surface case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    12-09-2011 09:08 PM
    The saying "once you go black, you can never go back" doesn't apply for iPhones. The black iPhone 4S looks bad compared to the white.
    12-09-2011 09:23 PM
    The saying "once you go black, you can never go back" doesn't apply for iPhones. The black iPhone 4S looks bad compared to the white.
    Hmmm, I personally prefer the saying "if you want it done right, go white!". Lol!!
    12-09-2011 09:26 PM
    I like the white iPhone. White is more interesting. I haven't any iPhone as they are out of my financial reach for now, but wow, they sure are beautifully made.
    12-09-2011 10:08 PM
    It took me a week to decide which color because black is so sleek yet white is so clean looking. My previous phone was android and was fingerprints galore so I used that as my deciding factor and went with the white hoping it will show less.

But you really can't go wrong either!
    12-09-2011 10:14 PM
    I bought white for my wife and black for me. After my wife and Siri had a disagreement, (Siri said "I can't understand you. I don't speak Yahoo.") my wife decided the 4S had to go back to the store. So we returned my black one and I kept the white. I don't regret it one bit. It is so sleek! Since I had the iPhone 4 in black, switching to the white has made it feel like a whole new experience! I was a little hesitant to take it out in business settings, but ultimately I've found that no one really cares what the color is but the user. Get what you like best. You will be happy either way.
    12-09-2011 11:07 PM
    I dont really wear much white myself either but I just wanted to try something different. Will see in the next few days on what I think of it.
    White is very sleek. I think you'll love it.

I wear my phone on a lanyard so for me a white phone would be like wearing some serious BLING, lol!
    12-09-2011 11:48 PM
    I don't think the white shows off the screen as well as black.
    12-10-2011 12:28 AM
    I have a white 4S. I love it and have no regrets. That said, there are a couple things I didn't anticipate about owning a white one. First thing I found out, it limits the cases you can use. Many black cases look really funny on it. The second issue I've run into is that my boss keeps telling me white iPhones are for girls. I'm sure there is some level of harrasment there, but whatever. So regardless, there is a certain segment of the population that thinks white is girly. I personally like it,
    That's ridiculous! Who would say that?? I wish they made one in pink!!!! I'd be all over that!
    12-10-2011 09:30 AM
    I loved my white 3GS, then switched to black for the 4-loved that as well. When I went to buy my 4S, was all set to get the black again-in fact, the salesman rang up the black, then at the last minute I decided on white. I love it. It's a change of pace from what I just had and there's less chance of grabbing my husband's phone (he has my old 4) by mistake.
    12-10-2011 01:13 PM
    I had a white 4. Now have a black 4s. Love the black better!
    12-10-2011 01:23 PM
    Ok so I finally got the phone out of the box and activated and side by side and have to say I do like the white! I think I did a good choice with color on this! Currently have it in a smoked case that the black was in and its a little odd looking but doesnt look that bad either. I may go and check out some new cases tonight!
    12-10-2011 09:08 PM
    Incipio step case in white/gray looks awesome on white. I just got one today.
    12-10-2011 09:10 PM
    Incipio step case in white/gray looks awesome on white. I just got one today.
    INCIPIO Step Case for iPhone 4S (White) - RadioShack.com

is this what your talking about?
    12-10-2011 09:25 PM
    Yep, and that's where I found it was at radio shack
    12-10-2011 09:26 PM
    I've always had a black one and loved it but when I got my 4s the other day it was more out of a desire to not wait for a black 32gb to come in. I guess I needed the instant gratification. My only beef with the white is that while I think it looks good I think it's harder to find a case that looks good on it. I had a red mophie juice pack air on the black on but it just doesn't look right on the white. I don't know. I do like the white one quite a bit.
    12-10-2011 10:37 PM
    I got a white 4s with a black case. Has that starship trooper look to it.
    12-11-2011 01:57 AM
    There's a reason why TVs are black and not white. When you watch something on TV or play a game, you probably only want to see what's on the screen, not whats around it. So when it's black, the TV is less noticeable and the screen is more noticeable. I've had a black iPhone 3G and now I have a black iPhone 4 and I'm awaiting for a black iPhone 4S.
    12-11-2011 02:31 AM
    I have the white 4s and ipad2. I just think it looks better. It's not the same like all the other black slabs and tablets.
    12-11-2011 02:35 AM
    I had a white 4. Now have a black 4s. Love the black better!
    Yeah me too. I had the white 4, then got white 4S, but after debating for a few days I got the black 4S instead. Loving it!
    12-11-2011 06:30 PM
    I had it in Black with the 3GS and I got in white for the 4S. Personally, I like it in White.
    12-11-2011 11:34 PM
    The white looks very nice in all the pictures I've seen. I have issues with white and getting dirty therefore I went with black.
    12-12-2011 12:04 AM
95 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD