Week 1 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dscott23

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
My iPhone 4S is already on the way (coming from Android), but I've definitely got my eye on the iPad 3. Recommended one for my Dad, but I'd love one for myself to replace my netbook.

c8169

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
That would be great I could give it to my nephew so he can finally get an iPad because his parents are out of work and can't get him anything for Christmas

DoctorK

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Converting from PC to Mac

I'd love to further my conversion from PC to Mac with the addition of more iOS gear. My wife and I have iPhone 4's and my daughter has an iPod Touch 3G 8GB. Upgrading her to an iPod Touch 4G with 32 or 64GB, and adding an iPad or Apple TV would help integrate our gear plus a new Mac (Christmas Purchase) into our living room.

Thanks TiPB!

dreeves76

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
never gonna leave the iPhone

Having progressed through all of the generations of the iPhone since the inception the 4S is just the next logical step and with the added speed of iOS5 and the bonuses such as Siri you just can't beat having an iPhone at your side

scrawford93

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
I love my iPhone 4. But to have an even more incredible camera would be great. My kids both play competitive soccer and I take a lot of pic and video. Plus I bet Siri would be more then happy to help the family find a place for dinner after the game.

konis8

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Would love to win this! I'm on Sprint, and would love to get an iPhone, but my contract with my EVO4G isn't up until September....

iph0neme

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
iOS of my dreams

I have never won anything and would like to be able to have a new iPad 2 or an iPhone 4. I think Siri wouls make my life 25% easier if I could "tell" it to set reminders for me when I "remember" things on the go that I have to do vs. forgetting them a few seconds later. I have never won anything and this would make my YEAR. So good peeps at TiPb, pick me!!

JCTWeb

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
As a recent convert to iOS products (and a Sprint customer), I find the iPhone 4S to be the best phone that Sprint has to offer - despite all the hype of the Galaxy line of android phones being "better". Android phones just feel unpolished and buggy compared to the iPhone - and the specs of the 4S are pretty remarkable (what a camera!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77