Week 1 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TiNuts

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win this card so I could get my wife a new iPhone and convert her from her junk blackberry! Or an iPad for school.

MAGNUS

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
So many options, I wouldnt know where to start. I think I'd go with an iPad for the wife and an Apptle TV. I guess I could spring for the taxes. lol Thanks tipb!

ApexMI

May 10, 2009
Visit site
I'd love to get an iPad but since I'm struggling to pay my daughters first year college tuition, I'm not going to buy one anytime soon....

C4D_m0nk3y

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
My wife keeps eying my iPad 2 in a solicitous manner everytime I use it. Giving her one of her own would make my iPad feel less awkward. Then we can play Caracassonne electronically. (With the usual outcome.) ;)

sofryj

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
for chivalry

With the power of one iPad, I intend to bring down all the evils in the world, such as:

Corruption in Government
The Kardashians
Poverty
Disease
The New York Jets
Global Warming (yes it's real)
and most importantly......
THE BRUTAL MASSACRE OF GREAT MOVIES BY REMAKING THEM AS CRAP

If you have any conscience, you will choose the side of good and help me fight these evils for the benefit of everyone.

JNGold

Sep 12, 2006
Visit site
I would love to own a 3G capable iPad 2. I don't really want to lose my unlimited data plan on ATT and move to a tethering plan. I would love to be able to pay for the 3G data as I need it on the iPad.

Thanks for the contest!

hellzajoan

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win the iPad 2! I've been wanting to get my mother one ever since she has mentioned about her friend having one and I think she would be very happy if she got one. They're so convenient and useful, I mean I don't know how life would be with out an iPhone or an iPad!

LSglock89

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
My girlfriend and I are in a long distance relationship and due to each of us having a family member that requires our attention, we will be in a long distance relationship for a while.

If I won, I'd use the card to either purchase and iPad 2 or an iPhone 4S so we easily communicate via facetime. My girlfriend does not have access to a computer so we cannot skype or anything like that.

gzane2313

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm mad at T-Mobile!

The rumors were flying, and it looked so right for T-Mobile to get the new (but non-existent) iPhone 5, and I was drooling for months. Then the letdown...
So I'm somewhat tempted to just buy the unlocked 4s from Apple, but 650 smackers? Get real, man; I can't justify shelling that out, even though it would be a great tool for a self-employed computer tech, like myself.

So, if Santa deems it right, I'd love to win the TiPb holiday giveaway, and get in the 21st century!

itistherabbit

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I don't discriminate! I would like to have the best of both worlds. Either a Galaxy Nexus and an iPad or a 4s and an Android tablet. I'd use the gift card to get an iPad for my wife since someone stole the iPod touch that I got for her for Valentine's Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrytg4