I am a newbie to the iPhone 4s and while the OS is very intuitive and user friendly, there is still a learning curve, compared to the BB I had before. Can someone help me out with two things?
    (1) How can I delete email messages from my iPhone without them also being deleted on my computer? I deleted ten messages from the iPhone and then found that they had also been deleted from my PC. I could not find a way to change this. Can someone give me a concrete lesson, please?
    (2) How can I change the snooze time for my clock alarm?
    Thank you. I am sure there will be other questions over time, but I am loving the iPhone 4s.
    11-15-2011 09:22 AM
    I am a newbie to the iPhone 4s and while the OS is very intuitive and user friendly, there is still a learning curve, compared to the BB I had before. Can someone help me out with two things?
    (1) How can I delete email messages from my iPhone without them also being deleted on my computer? I deleted ten messages from the iPhone and then found that they had also been deleted from my PC. I could not find a way to change this. Can someone give me a concrete lesson, please?
    (2) How can I change the snooze time for my clock alarm?
    Thank you. I am sure there will be other questions over time, but I am loving the iPhone 4s.
    First how is your email setup ? Thru exchange ? iCloud ? gmail ? Etc
    11-15-2011 10:01 AM
    I don't know of a way to change the snooze times, I don't think there is one without jailbreaking or using a third party app
    11-15-2011 11:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD