roaming on iphone 4S?

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
well, I was wondering cuz I don't have sprint coverage in my house unless I walk 2-3 streets down....is it automatically turned on?

Yes it's automatically turned on. If you have no service with sprint in your house, you should call them maybe they can hook you up wit an air rave. Before I got rid of them 2 years ago, they offered me one to stay with them.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
You should call them! They get a little pissy if you use over a certain percentage of roaming in a month.

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!

Actually they can term your service for it .. AT&T threatened a friend of mine because she roamed too much

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
well they should put more cell towers in my town....there is only one it's a town of 5000 and I already asked about the Airave but they said I have to pay $150.00 for it plus $4/mo for airave service

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
thank you...anyone know how I can get an airave for free?

They gave me an air rave for free when I spoke with retentions and threatened to leave. But I was serious, and actually did leave when the air rave didn't work at my house. It needs to lock a gps signal and for some reason couldn't lock one at my house.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

sorli

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
well they should put more cell towers in my town....there is only one it's a town of 5000 and I already asked about the Airave but they said I have to pay $150.00 for it plus $4/mo for airave service

I had this problem 2 years ago on my Palm Pre- phone. Moved from Verizon to Sprint and was left with 1 bar or no service in our home. After about 6 to 7 calls and finally reached someone in Cancellation threatening to move back to Verizon, we were provided with a Airave for free and have been using it on Sprint for the last 2.5 years.

Our Sprint month bill shows $5 charge and $5 rebate to cover the Airave unit we presently have in service. Though, our problem right now is our latest iPhone 4s upgrade on Sprint and its lack of service when on 3g on Sprint or Roaming and getting No or Unusable Service. iPhone 4s units on Sprint are having major problems and we're thinking of switching back to Verizon after 2.5 years surviving on Sprint.

Hope this helps, Sorli...

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Actually they can term your service for it .. AT&T threatened a friend of mine because she roamed too much

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Exactly! I've read posts where several people got such notices.

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
I had this problem 2 years ago on my Palm Pre- phone. Moved from Verizon to Sprint and was left with 1 bar or no service in our home. After about 6 to 7 calls and finally reached someone in Cancellation threatening to move back to Verizon, we were provided with a Airave for free and have been using it on Sprint for the last 2.5 years.

Our Sprint month bill shows $5 charge and $5 rebate to cover the Airave unit we presently have in service. Though, our problem right now is our latest iPhone 4s upgrade on Sprint and its lack of service when on 3g on Sprint or Roaming and getting No or Unusable Service. iPhone 4s units on Sprint are having major problems and we're thinking of switching back to Verizon after 2.5 years surviving on Sprint.

Hope this helps, Sorli...

Sorli, this doesn't apply to all iPhones on Sprint. I do not have any problem.

sorli

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Sorli, this doesn't apply to all iPhones on Sprint. I do not have any problem.

Verwon, glad someone is cranking along on Sprint with their iPhone 4s and I've also heard Sprint trying to find consistent places where iPhone 4s users are reporting having problems, but not have much luck with this either. I'm sadly not going to have much choice...Pam and I are at 11 days on our iPhone 4s units and have to return the units soon, keep them and hope Sprint fixes the problem, or simply move on to Verizon/ATT.

As usual, nothing is as good as we'd like it to be or Sprint/Apple make it out to be and I was hoping our new phones would work great on Sprint, but they don't. Sorli...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77