Spring in White iPhone 4S

zackawee27

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
When I use the home button or tap the bottom of the screen besides the home button it makes a spring go off or something. Did anyone else notice the spring..? It's very annoying aha

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
When I use the home button or tap the bottom of the screen besides the home button it makes a spring go off or something. Did anyone else notice the spring..? It's very annoying aha

like a sound of a spring?
try changing the sounds?

Go to Settings > Sounds >

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Nothing here. If you have a Apple Store around, take it to the genius bar. Thats doesnt sound right.

creighton

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like the camera elements rattling. All of the iPhones do this, but it is more pronounced in some. Try tapping the back of the phone near the camera. If it's the same sound then definitely the camera. Almost all 3GS's, 4's and 4S's rattle if you tap near the camera. Most 4's and 4S's rattle if you tap on the front of the phone just to the left of the home button. Never really heard of it though when pressing the button. Some people complain of the rattle when the phone vibrates too.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
That's the flux capacitor...yours must have been damaged during shipping. I'd take it back to apple, explain that the flux cap has come loose and they'll work on it for you. It can really cause havoc inside your phone, i wouldn't hesitate too long to have it serviced, you may eventually develop problems with Libyans.

guerillatwang

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
So, mine is doing this too, pretty severely as in I can tap the phone anywhere lightly and it makes the noises. Is this truly something to worry about? I have no qualms about getting this thing swapped out.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77