Any more Sprint 4s coming?

gottria

Trusted Member
Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Missed out on launch day since I had a meeting Friday morning. Put my name on a list at Sprint and they haven't gotten any in a few days. Apple all sold out and so is Best Buy. Don't want to have it shipped but looks like that is the only way to get one right now, and even then I'm sure I'll have a long wait. Radio Shack in the SF Bay Area didn't even get any Sprint ones in.

ls108

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Missed out on launch day since I had a meeting Friday morning. Put my name on a list at Sprint and they haven't gotten any in a few days. Apple all sold out and so is Best Buy. Don't want to have it shipped but looks like that is the only way to get one right now, and even then I'm sure I'll have a long wait. Radio Shack in the SF Bay Area didn't even get any Sprint ones in.

I would suggest checking with places off the beaten Path! If you have any connections try stores out of the way

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Apples website says shipping in 1-2 weeks on all models and on all carriers. Surely you can wait 7 days instead of nobody knows when to buy it in person again.

koolhand79

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I ordered 2 32gb white iphones from a sprint store here in
Los Angeles and they showed up two days later. Ordered this Tuesday and picked them up today. So they have them, just gotta go in there and ask.

DreamOutLoud65

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
OP,
online at sprint.com they have a 1-2 week delivery for the 32GB and the 16GB is out of stock till further notice. The 64GB is readily available with no delivery delay.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
You're out of luck, I've heard that Sprint was so happy with first weekend sales that they decided not to order any more and use the profits to throw a huge confetti parade with several giraffes...

It's science.

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I know the apple store by me is getting more in every day. I suggest that you just stop by the store, and try and buy one. I called 3 times asking for a white 16GB Verizon phone, they always said they didn't have it. Stopped in on Wed, and sure enough they had them in stock. There were a ton of people there buying the 4S's. I suggest to keep trying apple.

le_seus

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
dude i would just reserve one online for pick up the next day. start checking the website at like 8:30 cause this week i caught one at like 8:35/8:40. and was able to pick it up in store the next day. i preordered at best buy and those fools haven't even gotten 1 in yet or so they say. if you dont konw what i am talking about re: reserving one, then go to apple.com/iphone and buy now and then click reserve and pick state and store you want to pck up at. then around 8:30 tonite start checking and reserve. make sure you have your apple id & passwrd handy to sign in for the reservation. GL!

gottria

Trusted Member
Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Yea I know they are making more, just thought they would roll out a bit faster. I found a lot of Sprint stores have the 64gb in stock, just note sure if I want to spend $500+ on an iPhone.

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
You're out of luck, I've heard that Sprint was so happy with first weekend sales that they decided not to order any more and use the profits to throw a huge confetti parade with several giraffes...

It's science.

Don't forget the tiny clown cars and the Tribbles.

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!

ozshadow#AC

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
Thursday night about a minute or two before 9:00pm we were able to reserve 2 white Sprint 16gb at the Apple Store and picked them up Friday.

I watched Friday night and they had more come in, in both black and white.

moonoverparma00

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site

Don't waste your time with a sprint iphone. Get an At&t one instead. Sprints 3g speeds are horrible, and I'm considering switching to AT&T.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takectrl