iPhone 4S screen issue

gellird

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys!

I bought my iPhone 4S on a pay monthly plan from Three (UK) a week ago. I recently noticed 3 dots on my screen in the middle. Doesn't look like they are dead pixels because you can look at them at an angle and see that they are not directly on the screen (hard to explain, but I hope you have some idea). I did book an appointment with Genius Bar on Friday, but I have no idea if their gonna resolve the issue, replace my iPhone 4S or just tell me that I bought my iPhone with Three and that there is nothing to do.

I mean the dots are pretty small, but I wouldn't wanna phone with dots if I plan to have this phone for a couple of years.

Just posting this to see what you think my outcome for this situation might be. Still I am enjoying the new iPhone very very much and would be more than happy if this issue is gonna be resolved with me getting an iPhone 4S without these dots.

Jwmart

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
I think I have the same thing going on with my 4S. I have a small "dark spot" in the lower right corner which you can only see when there is a light background on the screen. If you hold the phone at an angle it pretty much disappears but it is definitely there when you look at the screen from straight on and now that I have noticed it my eyes are always drawn to it! Wonder if I should go to the apple store and see what they have to say. The closest one is 1.5 hours from me though. :(

Let me know how your appointment with the apple store goes....

Gixxer07

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure the apple store will replace it without any kind of hassle. I never had a problem with them. As for the dark part of the screen, I noticed this on a Verizon 4s display model at the Verizon store last night. I don't know if maybe something has happened to it because it was a display model, but it was definitely noticeable. It was almost as if some pushed real hard on the screen, like you could do with the older plastic screen feature phones that had touch screen. It was a dark color with almost a very slight bluish tint. Either way in sure that apple will replace it without a hassle

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Dead pixel or dust easy replacement! Happened to me and got a brand new replacement. Take it back don't hesitate!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77