• White

Votes: 37 56.9%
  • Black

Votes: 28 43.1%

• Total voters

Freiteez

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Just wonder what color everyone got. Seems like everyone around me in line at our apple store asked for white and the guy behind me(I was 11th in line) got the last 32gb in white for AT&T. P

RadiceFILM

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
white wish

well I ordered the white at ATT... then got in my car and the receipt said black! Went back in and they couldn't change it :? no bueno

xlipstickandbruisesx

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
well I ordered the white at ATT... then got in my car and the receipt said black! Went back in and they couldn't change it :? no bueno

WTF? That is ridiculous you should have talked to a manager. First off you could have returned it if you wanted with no issue but you also ordered something and they gave you the wrong item. You should talk to somebody about this

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
mine is white; i like it so much better than the regular black ones ive had. almost everyone has black, which makes sense since the white is still kind of new, but still... you rarely see white

Last edited:

Bones_6

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
My iPhone 4 was black, so to help justify the upgrade in the eyes of my friends who all have Android, I got a white iPhone 4S, haha.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77