Buyers remorse!

CarrieMK

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I would probably go for at least 32GB. I too have lots of pictures and videos on my phone now. As it is now I swap out sd cards. That may be passe because of all the cloud storage available but there is just something about having it... well... THERE! ;)

zackawee27

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I would probably go for at least 32GB. I too have lots of pictures and videos on my phone now. As it is now I swap out sd cards. That may be passe because of all the cloud storage available but there is just something about having it... well... THERE! ;)

Yeah, I agree the iCloud service should save you a lot of space :)

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm definitely in the small memory + Pandora camp. I do keep some of my own music in the iPod app, but have it set to randomize when I sync. That way I always have something fresh to listen to, but don't need to keep my whole library available or think about what I want on there at any given time.

chudinka

Feb 17, 2009
Visit site
I dont understand why people need more than 16GB. Theirs so many apps out there can stream all your music to your phone for free.

Google Audiogalaxy app.

Awesome sound quality and has never lagged for me.

Because some of us live in New York City and take the subway daily. That means we're underground with no signal or streaming. The thought of not having music for two hours a day during my commute isn't pleasant for me.

djrakowski

Trusted Member
Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Oh, good point - the camera and videocamera functions were deciding factors on getting the 32Gb for me. I intend to totally replace my point-and-shoot digital camera with my new iPhone.

I'm getting the 64 GB for the same reason. My iTunes library is nearly 30 GB and I hate managing playlists, and I don't want to be forced to remove any videos or photos I take with the device, especially if the camera is good enough to replace my point & shoot.

gmz73

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
loading music is soooooo 3 years ago. Pandora, son!

and FWIW you can get a 8g Nano for close to the $100 you are saving in staying at 16g vs 32g. I prefer a 'destructable' MP3 player while at the gym for concerns that I will drop it or drop a dumb bell on it.

Agree! I take my iPod shuffle to the gym so I can just clip it on my shirt. Yes I'm still using that little green square iPod for those times when I don't want to take a chance and I hate those arm band cases!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tizocman

Sep 2, 2008
Visit site
i went with 32 because of photos and video quality as a Photographer i know i will be using my iPhone when i dont to bring my d7000 w/ me

Calebswag7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
It's really just what your using and your preference. I'd say 32 just because that gives you some extra room to get more, but with iTunes match, depending on how that works out, you may not need to have ANY music stored on their at all which would easily save you loads of room. Cloud and iTunes match are going to free up slot more space than you think.

tapatalk on iPad 2
Apple lover
Best buy employee

chrstdvd

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the 16g because I have a Droid 2 with 8g internal and 8g on the SD card and combined I have over 8g unused. I have a ton of pics, music, and apps on here. I figure the same will happen on iP4s.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2