• still stuck on the blackberry might change

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no change here

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
How many of you, like myself, Plan on jumping off the sprint android bandwagon and on to the iPhone. I have loved my EVO but want an iPhone. I stayed with sprint based on price of service. With corporate discounts and stuff it would be almost double the expense to move to verizon or att and have the same features.
Now that sprint has the iPhone how many are moving from android?
On the other hand how many of you will move from Verizon or Att to sprint for iPhone plus unlimited data gps navigation and unlimited text ( just to mention a few things) for far less than your current bill?

ChaosShadow

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I've had Android for a while, and stuck with Sprint mainly because of their pricing. I have no gripes about Android and it has been good to me for the past 2 years. However, being the Apple fan that I am, I've wanted an iPhone since its release, and I will definitely will be getting one :)

djrollerx#AC

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
My Evo has been good, but Android Disappoints

I like my Evo. It has been good to me, and it has kept me happy longer than any phone before it. I used to get bored of my phone just months into ownership, but my Evo has made it 18 months. Unfortunately, I have started to grow bored of it now, and there doesn't seem to be anything too exciting on the horizon for the Android OS. Sure, Android phones are getting faster, but the OS and apps have made minor improvements at best over the last year or so.

I have always been a fan of the iPhone for its apps and gaming platform. A year before Verizon got the iPhone, rumors were going wild about when it would come to Verizon, and I wanted one badly. Unfortunately, the holiday season came and went, and Verizon still didnt have it. My contract with Verizon ended, and at the time, Verizon's best new phone was the Incredible. Since it was so hard to get one, I gave up and went to Sprint for the Evo. Looking back, I'm glad I did. The Evo was so much better of a phone than the Incredible. Now that Sprint is looking to have the iPhone, it looks like I'll finally get my chance. Sure, I'll be taking a downgrade in the screen size department, but I'll be getting an upgrade just about everywhere else.

Last edited:

go88mph

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I am def moving from Android to iOS. Android is nice, but I never liked how no two models felt the same, some are "stock" and boring, other (like my EVO) had so much crap on top of the base android that it dragged. Also, didn't like how my wife's Incredible and my EVO were so different software wise but had almost the same hardware.

mobile79

May 22, 2010
Visit site
My problem is I used iPhone before I ever used Android. Went for a while with my iPhone on at & t while my wife and 2 of my boys were on Sprint. Just couldn't justify paying 2 cell phone bills each month. So for the time I've been on Sprint with Android, it has been nothing but comparing it to the iPhone. I just haven't felt the love for the Android OS that I have for iOS. I agree with everything ccronise said. Android is so "busy" and animated. iPhone does "exactly what I need it to do". I'm not into widgets, and all the animation associated with the OS. Don't like all the different overlays. Plus, the iPhone just feels good in the hand. The size is perfect (I'm definitely NOT upset over the lack of a re-design). Really looking forward to this. REALLY.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2