Looking for android type keyboard for my iPhone 4

zrxoa1

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I bounce back n forth between this Rezound and my iPhone 4 on Verizon. I really like my iPhone but prefer the android keyboard layout and function. I have searched but not found one. Does anyone know of an android type keyboard for the iPhone? Mine is already jailbroken.

Thanks!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Souds a bit to me like putting a Chevy front end on a Ford car... makes no sense to me to have an iPhone and want to turn around and make it look/work like an Android. It's also a lot like pretending a textured soy protein patty is a burger... :confused:

zrxoa1

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Not quite. I like the way the android KEYBOARD works. Not trying to change anything else. Believe it or not, each phone can benefit from the other a bit.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

zrxoa1

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
So, no such keyboard exists? Too bad. Will have to see if I can find a developer that can do something.

Don't get me wrong folks, I love the iPhone. I love android as well. But the iPhone fits MY needs better for now. I just miss the versatility of the android keyboard, that's all.

Sent from my tricked out Iphone!

catalypse

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
i dont think there's an available keyboard for iOS other than it's own... unlike Android, you can choose to use Go keyboard, better keyboard, etc... what i like most of their keyboards are customizable (themes and font)... i also love their wide keyboard for tablet (A layout).

zrxoa1

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
What I really miss is the fact of the keys showing the secondary functions that you can get by long pressing instead of hitting the 123 button.

Sent from my tricked out Iphone!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77