Data compression?

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
Any app for data compression on our iphone? I know onavo but my carrier isn't supported. I'm really in need . Is there any technique ( ex: vpn or proxy) that compress data on the fly? Please let me know, thanks

Tapatalk for iPhone 4

Tony2255

Trusted Member
May 26, 2012
Visit site
Why do you need compression? Data usage on 3G? I know when I went from my blackberry to my iPhone my usage went from 400meg a month to 1.5 gig a month so I uped my plan. Crazy as I only use the same apps I had on my blackberry. But due to all of the features of the iPhone I am willing to deal with it.

Sent using Tapatalk

Reactions: Henryfranz2005
Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
Why do you need compression? Data usage on 3G? I know when I went from my blackberry to my iPhone my usage went from 400meg a month to 1.5 gig a month so I uped my plan. Crazy as I only use the same apps I had on my blackberry. But due to all of the features of the iPhone I am willing to deal with it.

Sent using Tapatalk

Yes sir, because im on a country with VERY EXPENSIVE data , 500 mb is my cap, i use opera mini, though there are times that i use opera that's why i use large chunk of data

Tapatalk for iPhone 4

Tony2255

Trusted Member
May 26, 2012
Visit site
Ya unfortunately I do not think there is an option for you. In order to use the iPhone you need to have larger data plans. It is just the nature of the beast. I found that all the apps I use on my iPhone are the same as I use on my blackberry. Checkout the blackberry app store and see if the apps you use are there and if so you may want to look at a Bold 9900 or a new torch.

Sorry couldn't be more help

Good luck

Sent using Tapatalk

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Ya unfortunately I do not think there is an option for you. In order to use the iPhone you need to have larger data plans. It is just the nature of the beast. I found that all the apps I use on my iPhone are the same as I use on my blackberry. Checkout the blackberry app store and see if the apps you use are there and if so you may want to look at a Bold 9900 or a new torch.

Sorry couldn't be more help

Good luck

Sent using Tapatalk

After having a Iphone it would be hard to go back to a bb just because of the app selection alone.

Tony2255

Trusted Member
May 26, 2012
Visit site
Very true but it depends on what apps because all the apps I use I can have on the bb and iPhone.

Sent using Tapatalk

br8grave

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Very true but it depends on what apps because all the apps I use I can have on the bb and iPhone.

Sent using Tapatalk
So,what do you want to say?

luoying3.jpg

luoying7.jpg

luoying2.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2