how to set ipod music to show complete albums?

neoeire

May 19, 2011
Visit site
hi...
i have tons of tunes from ministry of sound, gatecrasher and euphoria.... etc and i copied my cds to hard drive before i installed itunes and all the info and artwork is in the files...

now when i add them using either itunes or copytran it splits all the the tunes to artist even when i select albums which is really anoying when i want to listen to one album back to back or flicking in landscape vue and i have about 20+ listings for say, addicted to bass with 1 or maybe 2 tunes in them...

what i want is regardless of artist, every album i add to be listed as such, even if i make mixes myself or group some tunes together in a folder on my pc...

plus...
on closer inspection, all my tunes are being saved in different files under there artists name, like i dont have any black eyed peas albums or singles, but there is some mixed into my complations.... i dont want that to happen as its making a serios mess of my music....
i have managed to get one album in without it getting split, just not sure how i did it, and now stuipd itunes have made a serious mess of my music folder in documents... ahhhhhh
i hope this makes sence, i have google this but i get lots of different problem ppl are having..

thanks all for any advice and help:)

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2