Alright...lets see those cool background displays you all are rockin'!!!

dcgore

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
751b1a22.jpg

I can document how cold has gotten in houston from your backgrounds, lol. I really like the 3 item dock...kinda like android.

INDROIDWETRUST

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I can document how cold has gotten in houston from your backgrounds, lol. I really like the 3 item dock...kinda like android.

Yeah but we really need the rain bad! The entire state of tx is in a severe drought. Take a look at this pic I took at Bastrop tx during the recent wildfire
3387649c.jpg

reckrab

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
Forgive the newbie but how do you get the weather Icon to display the temp badge and the f degrees? I've looked everywhere I can think of but I don't find any settings for that app.

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I actually found a guy on deviantart who does some amazing artwork. He even sizes some of it in iPhone resolution. I'll post it tomorrow when I wake up

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Alright, i guess this counts as a double post but oh well. Here is the link to deviantart. You can download anything without signing up.
Uribaani's deviantART Gallery
Here are some pics of his work. I usually use his wallpapers for my backgrounds. Keep in mind this is just the basic image he has laid out for his wallpaper pack.
Glowen__Wallpaper_pack_by_Uribaani.jpg
theory_of_everything_by_uribaani-d3adh79.jpg

Reactions: INDROIDWETRUST

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2