Alright...lets see those cool background displays you all are rockin'!!!

Bugeyeblue

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Ok, I got simplscreen installed, and removed the stock clock, but I can't figure out how to get the weather customized to my location. Please help.

lkexby

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
1301596345.png

Bugeyeblue

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I use Folder Enhancer. You can find it via Cydia.

Here's a video with more info: YouTube - Enhance Your iOS Folders With FolderEnhancer - iOS Vlog 129

It doesn't show in the video if you are able to move the icons freely so that there are only 4 at the bottom of the homescreen instead of at the top. Does folder enhancer allow this or not? I don't want to pay for it until I know it can. I'd like to do this so I can use the htc animated weather in page plus.

lkexby

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
It doesn't show in the video if you are able to move the icons freely so that there are only 4 at the bottom of the homescreen instead of at the top. Does folder enhancer allow this or not? I don't want to pay for it until I know it can. I'd like to do this so I can use the htc animated weather in page plus.

You can create folders within folders so basically what I did is to put everything in a main folder and I left the few icons you see in the my screen shot. Here's another sample.

1301864431.png

Bugeyeblue

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
You can create folders within folders so basically what I did is to put everything in a main folder and I left the few icons you see in the my screen shot. Here's another sample.

1301864431.png

Ok thanks, but what I'm getting at is this: can you move the remaining icons to the bottom of the screen (not in the dock)? So I want 4 icons in the dock and 4 icons on the bottom of the home screen, not on the top.

Bugeyeblue

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the help everyone. I used gridlock to set up the icons the right way.

Is everyone doing anything special to get the HTC animated weather widget on the home screen to show clouds and rain, or does it just do that stock? Just wondering, because I have nothing but sun here today, and it's the first time I've used the widget.