Insane

Andre G

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I just find it crazy how i have not received a tracking number at all every-time i call 611 they tell me my order has been shipped with a estimated delivery of 2 business days:confused:.... but when i press for tracking number it says they wasn't able to locate my order its crazy because my account has been charged and its pending on my debit card... there is no need to worry about money cause i know i have enough money on my card with my tax and my savings.. i'm just confused on whats going on every-time i go to check the order status it says page unavailable and we was unable to process your request.. when i call CSR, they tell me it looks good on there end it may be fed ex hasn't scanned it yet:confused:.... still lost cause a lot of people i know ordered later than me and had a higher order number than me and they already have a tracking number...

TNT1968#IM

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I just find it crazy how i have not received a tracking number at all every-time i call 611 they tell me my order has been shipped with a estimated delivery of 2 business days:confused:.... but when i press for tracking number it says they wasn't able to locate my order its crazy because my account has been charged and its pending on my debit card... there is no need to worry about money cause i know i have enough money on my card with my tax and my savings.. i'm just confused on whats going on every-time i go to check the order status it says page unavailable and we was unable to process your request.. when i call CSR, they tell me it looks good on there end it may be fed ex hasn't scanned it yet:confused:.... still lost cause a lot of people i know ordered later than me and had a higher order number than me and they already have a tracking number...

No worries.....you will get it. I was in the same boat. Just got mine this morning and phone will be here Mon.......

Andre G

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Same Exact Boat? Really? cause I'm worried as hell, everyone is getting there's but not me I don't get it!

rsd36

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I wouldnt worry about it. Mine had a weird desination could not be found message and it just got straightened out a few min ago.

Andre G

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
see mines doesn't even have a destination on it, all it says is that its been shipped whenever i call 611 with estimated delivery of 2 business days but no tracking number

Asunners

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
If it makes you feel any better, I am in the same boat. Ordered 2:51am, order 263, confirmation email, Nothing else! Same updates from CSRs, same updates from 611 as you got. Grrrrr

Patient? I cant contribute to the drama on this site if I'm patient! :D

Andre G

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
If it makes you feel any better, I am in the same boat. Ordered 2:51am, order 263, confirmation email, Nothing else! Same updates from CSRs, same updates from 611 as you got. Grrrrr

Patient? I cant contribute to the drama on this site if I'm patient! :D

crazy right... they doing us dirty

artdeco

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Sorry....I feel your pain. I lost a whole day trying to refresh my order status on the verizon site when the page was not available. Hang in there...I think that as long as you are in the system that there are just delays forwarding the tracking info, especially on weekends. I bet you still get your phone on Monday like the rest, but I understand, I would be just freaking out, lol

cruiz1022

Aug 15, 2008
Visit site
I was in your same exact position till I got the email at 11:30 last night. I think its just a delay on Fedex part, because mine is ETA Monday before 3 as well

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77