TiPB rocks! I read you guys the first thing in the morning and during the day for updates. You guys help feed my iPhone obsession! I so hope you pick me so I can leave the blue death star and go to the big red!

RED!

RJ
    02-08-2011 02:58 PM
    By me being in charge of the technology in my office, this site give me a heads up on apple tech. It keeps looking smart and the information is accurate! My step daughter works for Verizon and often times I know more infomation than she does.....way to go!!! Memeber for life.
    02-08-2011 02:59 PM
    I have an ATT iphone and have for 3 generations... I have tried and tried to get my father an iPhone but ATT does nto work in his house... It bums me ut to think what he is missing out on... I have been reading your site for quite some time and I love all the articles. I have to read everyone, everyday. If I miss a day then I have withdrawls... Seriously I would love to win the phone for my dad.

Thanks
    02-08-2011 02:59 PM
    Where else can I get all the info about my iDevice in one place...Apple's website....only if you want standard answers. TiPB rocks for support and the community is fantastic. I start my day reading the RSS feeds from TiPB.com and the forums using Reeder. I would just love to do it from the Verizon network.
    02-08-2011 03:02 PM
    But I do like a lot. Just give me this iPhone and I will love it forever, and will tell my kids to love it
    02-08-2011 03:03 PM
    Gotta love TiPb for their giveaways! I'm entering this one to hopefully bring my husband into the delightful world of the iPhone.

I'm a long time reader of all TiPb news though. I find it to be a great resource on all things iOS!
    02-08-2011 03:04 PM
    i like tipb because of their effort in writing, and their love for their readers. also the user community is amazing!!
    I need a Verizon iPhone! Tired of not being able to use the PHONE part of the iPhone!!

I love TIPB for having the most up-to-date iPhone news without so much of the mindless "me-too" of the other iPhone blog sites. Oh yeah, and the awesome give-aways!

Thanks!
    been around TiPb for along time and just have to say to you guys that the news you provide is great and speedy. excellent staff!
    02-08-2011 03:05 PM
    dang, i cannot remember if i have left a comment already. But what the hey, i'll leave another one.

I like tipb because georgia and leanna are cute. i do not like tipb based on chadman's blinding fanboism.
    02-08-2011 03:06 PM
    Great news, great contests, superb forum - the main features of tipb.com

And of course I love iPhone (CDMA is better) ;]
    I love TiPb sooo much I get my popcorn ready every sunday night to watch that iPad live!
    (even tho I'm only gonna get it for someone as a gift)...

But with a possibility of no FOOTBAAWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLlllllllll.... next year this will be the best thing I watch (next to everything else i guess?) on sundays!

I need my new toy fix! @_@...
    Tipb is great because they know EVERYTHING about the iPhone/iPod/iPad. I visit the site more then any other news site because I am waiting for something else to download/watch/read that's interesting. My wife hates that I am always on the site so winning a phone from you guys will help me win this battle as well.. Thanks for all the up to the minute news... all the time!
    02-08-2011 03:08 PM
    Already a Verizon BB customer, I'd like to expand to a Verizon iPhone as well
    02-08-2011 03:09 PM
    TiPb = my <3 valentine!
    02-08-2011 03:11 PM
    Love reading TiPb through my Google reader...thanks for all the great reviews and tips. Reading up on the iPad via TiPb has convinced me to go buy one.
    Winning an iPhone would make my day.
    02-08-2011 03:13 PM
    I started reading TiPB while I was researching whether or not to get the iPad over the summer. I now check in with it almost every day to see news on apps, updates on new products, etc. I continued to follow updates on TiPB closely once news of the Verizon iPhone broke in January. Because of you guys, I knew exactly when to order and I was among the first group logging onto Verizonwireless.com at 3am for my wife! She received her iPhone yesterday, and I've been majorly jealous ever since. Verizon changed their rules for upgrading phones, so instead of me being able to nab an iPhone in April, I'm stuck waiting until December 28th. I would love to have one now so that all my wireless products are Apple, so I figured I'd take a shot at this contest.

Thanks for all your great content, TiPB. I'd love to make the switch to iPhone on Verizon!
    02-08-2011 03:15 PM
    I.........
    02-08-2011 03:16 PM
    Love......
    02-08-2011 03:17 PM
    TiPB!!!!...but especially Rene
    02-08-2011 03:18 PM
    It's the greatest iphone blog on the planet!!!
    02-08-2011 03:18 PM
    I currently love Tipb for keeping me one step ahead of my boss in iPhone news!

Of course, i would love Tipb even more if they helped me escape this ATT hell with a Verizon iPhone!!!!
    02-08-2011 03:19 PM
    I love tipb because they make it easy to stay up to date with iPhone and tech news. Thank you guys. Hope I can win.
    02-08-2011 03:20 PM
    I love TiPb because I can talk (iPhone), see things clearly (iPad) and touch it (iPod Touch). LOL

Plus I would love to get off of AT&T (fewer bars in more places) and move to Verizon.
    02-08-2011 03:20 PM
    I have been a long time reader since I got my ipod touch and ipad, and wasn't sure if i could commit to an iphone (since i really have problems with at&t)...now that its coming to vzw, i would love it...

This site is great...i get all the info i need for both my ipod and ipad, im sure great news regarding the iphone on vzw...and its one of the few sites thats not blocked by my job...i check the site constantly (since my job allows me on it LOL)...

this would be a great gift for anyone who wins it on the site, and great promotion for the site...

Good luck to everyone
    02-08-2011 03:22 PM
2,390 ... 8182838485 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD