Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

trigin123478

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
verizon iphone

I would love a Verizon iPhone I've been on Verizon for 4 years and I've always wanted a iphone. I always tried to find a phone that was as responsive as the iPhone. Even with all these android phones none of them can match the performance of the iPhone.

I check this site every day. The site is always updated with the latest news. I learned all the new details about the Verizon iPhone from this site. I love tipb.

Remsy17

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Dear TiPb,
I love TiPb for a number of reasons, to start off, I have never had a struggle with my iPhone thanks to the constant tips and advice from you guys. I love the staff, you clearly put in a lot of effort for the website, and it shows. I love the insider finds, and research through domain names, and other things. TiPb TV is the most entertaining thing, I have not missed one in months. I need the Verizon iPhone because I cannot afford an iPhone 4, and am still using my thoroughly used, and cracked iPhone 2g.
Please choose me, Thank You... Remy

mattd144

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I need a new phone.

A couple months ago I was looking to upgrade my phone. I was looking at a Droid phone from Verizon. Then someone told me about a possible Verizon iphone. I googled the rumor and found TiPB. I've been glued to it ever since getting info and waiting for the release of the Verizone iphone. Now the time is come to step up into the big leagues and get an iphone. I need to ditch this old phone. Thanks for all the info TiPB.

ripcity00

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
It's hard to believe the Verizon iphone is finally here after so long. Given all the great tips and ideas TiPB provides on a regular basis, I'd love to put them to good use on a new iphone. Keep up the good work!

shaunypat

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I love Tipb b/c even though I have a Droid X:( I can still get my Iphone info fix from Tipb through Pulse or my laptop. Now I just need the right phone to match my brainwaves......

RunnerX

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I have never owned an Iphone and would like to start sometime soon. What better way than through a give away.

My first post too!!!!!!!!!!!!

cbriphonelover

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
verizon iphone

i think the iphone is great! i love verizon's coverage. here in NC in the rural areas the coverage is much better than att's. i cannot wait to own a verizon iphone. so, so glad they decided to allow another carrier. finally!:)

ahbe

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm the new guy.

Well, to be honest, I never knew about TiPb until just recently. When Verizon announced the iPhone, I took notice and went looking for more information. That's when I found TiPb. What a great website! TiPb has been my goto source for all things iPhone now. I check the RSS feed several times a day. I'm addicted and I can't wait to get my new iPhone. Thanks for the updates and keep it up! :)

CavemanOOGA

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site
Even though I may be an Android user, I've always held a special place in my heart for Apple products. You guys are no different. I can always guarantee you will have something interesting about any iDevice out there. I love watching your videos and reading your posts, merely just to see iDevices in action, or to read about the latest and greatest from Cupertino.

And now that Big Red will be getting the most recent, and future iDevices, im wishing desperately to be able to switch to one. To get one for free would be the golden icing on the cake.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekintech1