I've learned SO MUCH from TiPb....

And, I've been dying to get an iPhone since it came out...
    01-24-2011 12:20 PM
    This is the greatest site ever !
    Love all the info, makes me feel like an insider getting secret info
    01-24-2011 12:24 PM
    TiPB is great! I've been lurking for years but finally decided to make a forum account.

A verizon iPhone would also be great!
    01-24-2011 12:25 PM
    All of the staff at TiPb is amazing and they have been my source for information throughout this Verizon iPhone ordeal. I look forward to being a part of the family!
    01-24-2011 12:27 PM
    TiPb....YOU ROCK!!!

from the very start ive been a FAN of urs!
    i get all my updates from u guys...from facebook problems to how to update IOS software.

my friends were so amazed at me whenever i told them news about iphone ipad or ipod! i told them thanks to TiPb for the tip coz without them i cant be updated with all of these stuff!

i love to win a VERIZON IPHONE!

continue the good work guys!

I LOVE TiPb!!!!!
    01-24-2011 12:33 PM
    I love TiPb because.....I hate this site.... just kidding....lol
    01-24-2011 12:41 PM
    As a recent iOS user, I have found TiPb to be my single daily resource for all the news, reviews and info I need. What's not to love about a one-stop shop for your favorite gadget needs! Thanks for everything!

I'd love the Verizon iPhone for my wife! I have an ATT iphone through work and would love to share the apple love with her! I plan on getting her one eventually, but her contract isn't up until the end of 2011... and they won't budge on early upgrade... sigh. Please!!

Thanks again for a great site!

Mike
    01-24-2011 12:41 PM
    TiPb is one of the most informative sites around... That said it's important to know that I don't even own an iPhone (although I want one, hint, hint) and I still come for the articles. I really enjoy the site and would love to read it on my new iPnone! Thanks for the consideration.
    01-24-2011 12:43 PM
    I'll be brief.
    I love TiPb so much because i steal all of your news, translate them into italian language and then use them on my own site.
    01-24-2011 12:45 PM
    I would like to get a free Verizon iPhone for my mom who's been waiting for like forever for it to come to Verizon (she won't leave the network). I love TiPb cause you guys are most informative when it comes to iPhone and iPad news.
    01-24-2011 12:49 PM
    TiPb is the place for informative and entertaining posts pertaining to our unholy lust for all things gadget-y that emanate from 1 Infinite Loop in Cupertino .
    01-24-2011 12:49 PM
    For verizon and apple to get together for years,,,,,, cannot wait!
    01-24-2011 12:51 PM
    The only thing better than the iphone on verizon is tipb.com. I visit this site everyday, sometimes 2 or 3 times a day.

Tipb.com + Iphone on Verizon = sex on the beach
    01-24-2011 12:54 PM
    I love TiPb because it has shown me the logic of Apples ways which has allowed me to no longer see Apple users has stuck up fan boys. I was sucked into Android because of it being so "open" but learned the hard way that it lacks the polish of iOS which has taken a lot of the fun out of it. I like having the freedom of choice and not being told what I can and can't do on my phone, but sometimes I just want it to work lol (and I can get both with #teamjailbreak). I'm also on AT&T now and while I have good (but sometimes slow) 3G where I live, I hate having EDGE or no service when I'm in Tx., Mo., or IL. visiting friends and family so having a good network for once would be nice.
    Last edited by RedNeckButlerBoy; 01-24-2011 at 12:56 PM.
    01-24-2011 12:54 PM
    I would love a Verizon iPhone. Get me away from At&t's Failure of a Network ASAP.
    01-24-2011 12:57 PM
    New to site. Verizon customer, considering change from Android (Droid X), to Apple. Love all the great info!
    01-24-2011 12:58 PM
    TiPb has been a great site new information about products
    01-24-2011 01:01 PM
    I would love to have my iphone on the verizon network, so winning this contest would be fantastic! I would then save money because I can get verizon cheaper than at&t!!! Please pick me!!!!!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    01-24-2011 01:03 PM
    I love this site and I view it at least 4 time a day to keep up with what is going on out in the world of technology
    01-24-2011 01:04 PM
    This website always comes up with the lastest apple news. I really enjoy reading it everyday. The only thing I'm missing from the apple family is the iPhone. Besides it will help me stay connected to family via facetime. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
    01-24-2011 01:05 PM
    I would love to win the iphone. Of course the odds of winning make it highly inlikely. However, this gives me a chance to let you know I appreciate the website. Would not have found it had it not been for the crackberry.com site. I am also a fan of it since I've had BlackBerry's for many years. Since my personal plan is through Verizon, I have now been educating myself on the iphone (although my 9 year old has an unactivated 3g iphone). This website is a great resource for information. Thanks for all the articles and video clips. Keep up the good work!
    01-24-2011 01:05 PM
    Why do I Tipb.com? Is very simple they keep me updated with all the news about the lates ios and iphone which I absolutly love. I've always wanted an iphone but have never been able to get it since it was available on AT&T but now we have the freedom to choose who should provide the service.

Tibp.com rocks since they make so easy to win an iphone oh yeah!!
    01-24-2011 01:07 PM
    Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Having fun on this once again snowy day here in MN.
    01-24-2011 01:12 PM
    Because I've always gotten up to date information and the articles are the best. I'm a previous blackberry user and Crackberry was great as well.
    01-24-2011 01:12 PM
    Why.. Hmmm

I have been a verizon customer since it was Air Touch.. I can't wait to own a Iphone on the Verizon Network.

Ax
    01-24-2011 01:15 PM
2,390 ... 6263646566 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD