Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gdogg1970

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
Why do i love TiPb so much? Well let me count the ways...
1. Its the best place to get up to dat info in the iPhone/iPod
2. Its the best place to get up to date info on th iPad
3. When you want to learn about reliable/trustworthy tips, tricks, apps or jailbreak info, where does one go???
4. Who has the best iPhone/iPad jailbreak info/news???

I must be a TiPb junkie because i go there first thing in th morning, often during the day and frequently at night.. just to see what kind of juicy news has been posted or what might be coming up for my iPhone or iPad..
YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!!!

Moss#IM

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Why I want the Verizon iPhone, by Moss, age 32

I refused to buy an iphone due to many negative experiences with at&t's network. They once kidnapped my dog, true story.

I am a big fan of CDMA technology, and also of the network quality that Verizon has.

I registered just now to enter to win, but I have been a faithful reader for a long-ass time. I F5 the main page at least 40 times a day while I am at work doing smartphone tech support. Disclaimer: I do not work for Verizon or any subsidiaries, that keeps me eligible, right?

Why should I win? Because I have a touchscreen-compatible pocket in my hoodie and nothing to put in it.

Last edited:

cellphonejedi

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Being a nanite, I have found that Tipb.com has the most resources and the freshest take on all things iPhone and iPad. In the last few days alone, I have picked up quite a few tips and tricks that I have used and passed along to my customers.

Good luck to all who enter!

anon(114735)

May 23, 2010
Visit site
TiPb - Keeps me up to date on my favorite mobile OS!

I love the fact the TiPb keeps me up to date on my favorite mobile OS. TiPb does a great job covering all things iOS and Apple mobile hardware. I no longer have an iPhone (AT$T doesn't work well where I live and work). I will be getting an iPhone at some point in the future, but a free one would be nice!

JayRoach85

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Free iPhone would be Amazing!

The first time I came across TiPb was an amazing day. :D I was working for Apple at the time and couldn't talk about what was on the site, but the information was incredibly helpful when paired with the training I had received from the company. The irony was that I learned of this site from CrackBerry since I was (and still am sadly) using a BlackBerry Pearl. Even though I knew the chances of a Verizon iPhone were really slim back in 2008 I held out hope and refused to upgrade from that crappy Pearl. Finally my wait has been worth it... although I know I could have (and should have) used my upgrade then since I would be eligible again. I've been reading the posts on this site a couple of times per day... it's actually one of my top sites so that I can know when something new gets posted. I've referred countless friends to this site for their podcasts, tutorials, information, and even for the rumors. To win a Verizon iPhone from TiPb would really just be icing on the cake. Here's to hoping!

hoosiercub

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
I've said since day one of the Verizon iPhone rumors that if it actually came out, I would get it and try it.

TiPb has been great to me as a plethora of information about smartphones, not just iProducts. I found the means to jailbreak my iPad here and I beleive in keeping up on all tech news, and as far as iPhone/iPad/iOS news.. nobody else out there hits it as hard as TiPb!

bibbula

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Didn't have any interest in TiPb, but then the Verizon iPhone announcement, and boom! All of a sudden I need to stray from CrackBerry to TiPb and start getting up to speed on things. And, of course, getting a free iPhone would be a wonderful and useful addition to the starter package. Also, 2/9 is my birthday. A few stars aligning there. =)

ericsmcdonald

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
Please please!!

I follow TiPb for all the latest information on apps, jailbreaking info, and changes for iOS ... even though I don't have an iPhone!! I've been waiting (since 2007) for an iPhone from Verizon and, thanks to TiPb, I know what I'll be downloading to my iPhone and how to use it.

Please TiPb ... please gimme my first iPhone -- and on my favorite network!!

nkitchen82

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
I love TiPB because it gives insightful commentary on not just what is going on with iPhone and iPad, but also where it's going and what effect it will have on the rest of the mobile market as well. I'd love an iPhone for verizon simply because VZW has better coverage here. I'll still rock my iPhone on AT&T if I don't win, but it would make my life easier. ;-)

ABQMD

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
Been reading TiPb for years, much longer than I've been a member. Really looking forward to finally getting an iPhone. Thank you to all of you on TiPb, I've learned a lot from you all.

ggong5150

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
I love TipB! Best website for all your iPhone and iPad information hands down! I have found so many useful tips on this site and would love to get a Verizon iPhone 4. Thanks and keep up the great work.

gearhead2069

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
TiPb, ya'll are awesome! I've had your rss feed on my weak little Blackberry, checking it every 5 minutes through all my classes all day. Great way to start a new semester. I have been waiting for a Verizon iPhone for entirely too long! SUPER PUMPED!!!

asrcomp#IM

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
You guys are my resource for all things Apple. I love the articles because I always find some new thing I didn't know. I click on your site every morning and several times throughout the day to be sure I don't miss something. Thanks, TiPb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2