Heck Ya.. iPhone on Verizon is all I was waiting for, hook it up to save me some coin.... great work Tipb
    01-11-2011 09:46 PM
    WoooooHoooooo........A free iPhone from one of the best sites by far for all my iPad and iPhone needs.......thx guys.....keep up the good work......
    01-11-2011 09:46 PM
    Please hook me up with a good phone. I just jumped to this site after voting on Crackberry that I will switch to iphone over a Blackberry.

Reason 1- Suffered through a Storm 1 for two years (update after update after update)

Reason 2- Bought a Curve (it was cheap) to get me by while I wait for the iphone

Reason 3- Sitting at work while all the Androidians make fun of my lame Blackberry Curve
    01-11-2011 09:47 PM
    I love TiPB because it's the first website I go to for anything iPhone!!!!!! and you guys have great writers and great reviews. Thanks.
    I have missed my iPhone since I left ATT for Verizon. I can't wait for this phone. It comes out one day before my birthday! Coincidence? I loved visiting and learning from TiPb when I had the ATT iPhone and it is good to be back.

The only thing better than finally getting the iPhone on Verizon would be a free iPhone on Verizon!

Thanks!
    I currently own a Palm Pre Plus but have been dying for the iPhone to come to Verizon. To get the latest iPhone information I always turn to TiPb! Even if I don't win this phone I'm fortunate enough to have resource to get all the facts and breaking news about a product that I am very passionate about.
    01-11-2011 09:48 PM
    I have been a Verizon customer for 26 months and for 26 months I have not upgraded my phone because I have been waiting for this moment. I heard about the buzz yesterday but tipb.com confirmed it for me today. I got wind of the website from my father(thank god) and I logged on this site for the first time to see the good news! You guys confirmed it and made it official! Everytime I had a question, you were right there answering them without me even having to ask. Since receiving the good news through your site I have now returned back to the site about 5-6 times today and the day isn't over! Lol I will continue to visit the site not only in hopes of winning the free iphone but for information that I know I can't get anywhere else! Keep up the Great work!
    01-11-2011 09:49 PM
    I would be really excited for a Verizon iPhone! Tipb is my main resource for anything iOS. Thanks!!
    01-11-2011 09:50 PM
    Nobody else has as rock solid staff and opinion! I love reading TiPb!!!!

I love Apple and TiPb is one of the best places to get the "in"! Thanks guys!

The iPhone on Verizon's network is something I've long anticipated! I'm using the droid x and have problems daily with android's OS and would love to have an iPhone now that it is finally on my carrier! I've been downloading apps since christmas getting ready for this! Really looking forward to seeing how everything plays out! (maybe i can convince my wife she needs an iPhone now!? )
    01-11-2011 09:51 PM
    Becouse I don't want to go to crackberry anymore!!!!
    01-11-2011 09:52 PM
    I've been a long time blackberry user and have been getting fedup with the quality. But since I have never wanted to switch from verizon, I didn't not really have a chance to try and iPhone. I would love to win and iPhone and see what I have been missing out on.
    01-11-2011 09:54 PM
    I love TiPb because they have the latest news, the most substantive and informative articles, and the coolest bloggers of all things iPhone, iPod and iPad. Win or not, I love you TiPb.
    01-11-2011 09:55 PM
    Please, I need to free myself from AT&T!
    01-11-2011 09:56 PM
    Ive been reading the site for awhile in silence waiting for the day when the verizon iphone would arrive. Finally others will see how informative this site is on all things iphone!
    01-11-2011 09:56 PM
    Love your site. Pick me please.
    01-11-2011 09:59 PM
    Thanks for another great give away TiPB. Hope I win!
    01-11-2011 09:59 PM
    I love TiPb more than any other website. Especially because Verizon now has the iPhone. Please pick me. I really deserve it.
    01-11-2011 10:00 PM
    So far my experience with tipb has been a podcast from ces on AC. I used to be on Crackberry, now Android Central so tipb is the natural progression. For me not to win would upset the fabric of the blogosphere.
    01-11-2011 10:04 PM
    TIPB is the ONLY place to get the best Iphone related coverage. Hands down. Nothing else compares... TIPB is what every other iphone site wishes it was.

With a new Verizon Iphone I could conquer the horrible coverage I get in my part of the world. I get 0 coverage in my apartment.. ID love to be able to make a call at home with my Verizon Iphone.!!
    01-11-2011 10:04 PM
    Love the site, I have been following for over a year in anticipation for a VZ iPhone. I am very excited that the day has finally come however I am not eligible for one until the end of the year and would be very grateful if I won one! Thanks for the chance!
    01-11-2011 10:06 PM
    I love TiPB. I get so much of my news and info from your podcasts and website. You're smart.......and fun. The best was Georgia scratching her brand new iPad in the gravel. Oh baby, what guts.
    01-11-2011 10:11 PM
    tipb is great because they cover news well

Pick me please
    01-11-2011 10:12 PM
    I hope u pick at random, cause idk if i LOVE tipb lol
    01-11-2011 10:13 PM
    Ill LOVE tipb if they give me an iphone lol
    01-11-2011 10:13 PM
    TiPb is my #1, must visit iOS web site! I visit every day, several times a day to catch up on the latest iOS news and rumors.

I am a fan of the iPhone, but a fanboy of TiPb. It is the best place to get news, reviews, and insights related to the iPhone and all iOS devices.

Rene and Georgia do a great job in their video shows, and of course the TiPb podcast is essential.

Living without my iPhone for a day? Terrible.

Living without TiPb for a week? Inconceivable.
    01-11-2011 10:14 PM
2,390 ... 2324252627 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD