i'm getting this same problem, what did you guys have the most luck doing? I bought my iPhone 4 from an O2 shop, so should i go there, or to an apple store?

Do they replace the phone there and then, or send it away? as i had a problem with my 3g a year ago and they sent it away to be fixed, and it took over a month!
    12-28-2010 07:21 PM
    I have the same problem, went to apple already.. the guy tried to replicate it and really couldn't. It has gotten progressively worse.
    12-29-2010 05:18 PM
    i'm getting this same problem, what did you guys have the most luck doing? I bought my iPhone 4 from an O2 shop, so should i go there, or to an apple store?

Do they replace the phone there and then, or send it away? as i had a problem with my 3g a year ago and they sent it away to be fixed, and it took over a month!
    They replaced mine on the spot, no questions asked (outside "What's wrong with it?") You can butter them up a little bit by telling them that it's the home button AND a serious problem with the proximity sensor, seems either one of those are kind of like an auto-replace situation (from what ive read and understand from my own experience).
    12-29-2010 07:24 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD