Do you ever?

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
See yourself using anything other than an iPhone for a very long time to come? It doesn't matter what provider has it, just the phone itself.

I can't see myself dropping the iPhone at all.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Right now I can't. I used to change phones every few weeks/months after I would get bored with them and always looking for "the one". That changed in the summer of 2007 and I haven't even looked at another phone. Although Windows Phone 7 does look interesting mostly from the stand point of being heavily invested in Microsoft for everything else.

Slyfi

TiPb Forum Staff
Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
only the "SEABIRD" but looks like that wont be fishing for my money for a very long time if ever. Apple will probably be able to beat it by then so nope.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
As much as I used to slag on it, there are a couple new HTC Android devices coming out that look decent. Not released yet, so I can't give you their names though. Good enough to get rid of iPhone... prolly not. But def for a second phone.

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
If the Seabird or a similar device was released before a comprable iPhone was released id probably switch... At least until Apple overtook them again...

I have NO loyalties. I always choose the best device and IMHO it has been the iPhone ever since the 2G was first released.

j7469

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
Right now, no. I really enjoy my iPhone and there's really only a couple of minor things I wished it did that it doesn't but nothing to make me want to change. The only reason I could see myself not having an iPhone is if I move or get a new job and can't get good AT&T service.

Slyfi

TiPb Forum Staff
Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
only the "SEABIRD" but looks like that wont be fishing for my money for a very long time if ever. Apple will probably be able to beat it by then so nope.

karrott

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Depending on what Palm releases, possibly. Otherwise, I'll be sticking with iOS. I won't be going back to Android any time soon.

Roo Zilla

Dec 17, 2008
Visit site
I'll have my current iPhone until next summer. Then I'll probably just get another iPhone. Don't want to bother learning a whole new platform. As long as Apple keeps up on keeping the iPhone technologically current with other smartphones, I'll probably stick with them until smellivision replaces television.

pilsbury

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Ive learned never to say never, but this i4 is the best device Ive ever owned, and Ive owned A LOT of smartphones.

xxjokerxx

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
As a former blackberry user I would always say that I'll never be without a blackberry again. Now this has changed about 6 months ago when I got my first iPhone. I never suggested an iPhone to anyone, always go with blackberry. Now I cane be without my iPhone. This thing is amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Those Galaxy S devices were seriously tempting me, but I tested one out and.. Yeah.. It's just not an improvement from the iPhone at all. It's not even close to equal in my opinion.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2