Question

adnan31589

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys Im new to the iPhone (former palm pre user).

ok so in iTunes im trying to change one of the settings. when i hit apply it asks if i want to remove all of my apps. specifically im trying to add a playlist onto my phone through itunes but when i press apply it asks if i want to remove all of my apps lol. am i supposed to do something different??

thanks for your help

Slyfi

TiPb Forum Staff
Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
Ok sorry about this answer but I'm going to be overly specific in directions to avoid confusion

On the left bar click on your phone
Then in the screen that shows a picture of your phone at the top select music
Then depending on if you just want a specific playlist or all playlist click the appropriate check boxes
Then go to the apps tab and make sure it doesn't have the "sync apps" checkbox checked
Then hit apply and that should do it

But if it doesn't then go back to the apps tab and make sure the "sync apps" check box is checked then arrange the apps on there the same way you do on your phone then hit apply

This will cause it to sync by erasing all apps then replacing them back to the way they were with no loss in data ( kind of a weird loop system)

But if anything else just reply here or message me and Ill see what I can do you can also Im me at "sailhoobie" but only between 6am and 9pm

Reactions: adnan31589 and Alli

Slyfi

TiPb Forum Staff
Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
your most welcome any other questions comments concerns just pm me or vm me also you can get me on Instant messenger at sailhoobie also on twitter @slyfies

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77