White iPhone hypothetical

OKCChuck

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Read that July 19th they were releasing the White iPhones. Let's say hypothetically, we returned our black iPhone 4's within the 30 day window, and then got a white one? Or since it's the same phone, they wouldn't do it?

tommyb_23

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
I really hope they dont let people return their black ones just so they can get a white one! Its not right if theres nothing wrong with your phone.

E Pow

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
I really hope they dont let people return their black ones just so they can get a white one! Its not right if theres nothing wrong with your phone.

I don?t think anything is wrong with exchanging the black for the white. That's why companies have a 30 day exchange period. They give you 30 days to make sure you like the product and if not return or exchange it. If someone was to return the black for the white that means they were unhappy with the black and want the white. I don?t see anything wrong with that. That's just like if you bought a black computer from Best Buy and found out 2 weeks later they had a white one that just came out, you would be able to exchange it. At the time of purchase you liked the black computer but after seeing a commercial, or newspaper ad you decided you like the white one better. I don?t see anything wrong, or unfair about that.

Reactions: jhamilton3

gern blanston

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
I wonder what kind of problems that we'll see with the white model since Apple said that it has caused some unexpected manufacturing challenges?

BuddhistGirafe

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
Some of us have had no problems with the black one.

Pretty sure most people have had no issues. The thing is, with a phone or product as big as this, the littleist issue may be blown out of proportion. I still think it is AT&T faults for having a bad network. Does anyone know if this is going on in Europe to?

larsuck

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Pretty sure most people have had no issues. The thing is, with a phone or product as big as this, the littleist issue may be blown out of proportion. I still think it is AT&T faults for having a bad network. Does anyone know if this is going on in Europe to?

I'm in Japan where we have excellent coverage and I can readily reproduce the signal loss if I grip an iPhone 4 "wrong". The same grip used on a 3GS with ios4 does not produce the same radical signal loss in the same location.

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
I've had several issues with mine, so I do plan on exchanging for a white iPhone 4.

Nothing wrong with doing so, if there was, there wouldn't be a 30-day return policy.

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I dont think there is anything wrong with exchanging for a white one either if you dont want to black and want the white exchange it

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
i been planning this since day 2 when i found out the proximity sensor is true and it wasnt in my head lol :p so since i got my i4 from ATT, to avoid a restocking fee... does ATT offer gift cards or something that i can use for the wht i4 when it launches??

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77