is FedEx asking for signature? Will they accept a absentee signature?
    Fed ex didn't require a signature for mine ( ordered mine from ATT ).. I dont know if thats the deal on everyones package though ?

You could call fed ex with your tracking # and they can tell you if there is a sig required or not .

Fresh1
    06-23-2010 11:17 AM
    Currently restoring/syncing the phone, but from a quick look at the display, this retina display is awesome. I compared the lock screens of both phones, and it is like night and day. I literally can't see any pixels in the screen of the iPhone 4, while if I look closely at the iPhone 3GS, I can see this pixels (but it still looks nice!).

If I get a chance, I will try to post some screen shots to compare them (if it turns out you can see the difference there.)

Chris
    06-23-2010 11:22 AM
    Mine has been showing in Oakland, CA for two days. FedEx doesn't seem to be updating very well. I'm sure it wouldn't stay in one place fir two days lol
    06-23-2010 11:25 AM
    I ordered thru AT&T. How do I get the form.
    Look on Fed Ex's site. I think there's a door-tag that can be printed, signed and placed on the door.
    06-23-2010 11:27 AM
    Anybody been able to Face time yet? What is the qaulity of that video?
    Just out of curiosity, I checked FedEx. I have had my phone for more than an hour and a half, and the tracking status still isn't updated.
    Same here...

Fresh1
    is it weird to say the only thing i don't like about that phone is the picture they chose for the box's front cover?

hopefully i'll have one in my hands tomorrow............!
    06-23-2010 11:43 AM
    Looks nice. Start messing with the phone so that someone can start an iPhone 4 thread (facetime, performance, retina display, camera, battery life, overall feel, etc.) oh yeah, and snap some pics while your at it.
    06-23-2010 11:48 AM
    Look on Fed Ex's site. I think there's a door-tag that can be printed, signed and placed on the door.
    If you cant get the form, you can just write down on a piece of paper the tracking number and that you dont need a signature and sign it at the bottom then put it on your door. I have done this before
    06-23-2010 11:53 AM
    Sniff sniff.... ihate all you lucky little bleeps lol jk

But CONGRATS to all you guys who got and are going to get your iP4's today
    06-23-2010 12:00 PM
    Just got mine and the fed ex guy told me the same thing about having tons of these on his truck. This thing is everything I had hoped for and more HTC Evo can lick my iPhone 4!!!!!!!!!!
    06-23-2010 12:03 PM
    Mine just showed up at my House.. But aaarrrrrhhhhgggg I am at work until 9:00PM and can't get to it. Nooooooooooo.

Goodbye nexus one, I hardly knew yeee......
    06-23-2010 12:03 PM
    Called FedEx, they said weren't delivering any here. (Oklahoma). Tracking number shows it's in the city.
    OKC here too. I was told by my buddy who works at AT&T that we should get ours late tomorrow. Lets hope it gets here earlier.
    06-23-2010 12:04 PM
    Three more pictures.

I can't activate it now - I need to back up my current phone on my MacBook which is at work. So I can't really test anything out.

Some quick comments - the build quality seems very sturdy. Maybe it is my imagination, but it seems noticeably heavier than the 3GS. While the only screen I can see if the activation screen, It looks great and I can't see any pixels (although I do wear coke-bottle glasses!).

Chris

You put a screen protector on this?? where the hell did you get one from.
    06-23-2010 12:12 PM
    Sweet. This thing is awesome. It feels as cool as I thought it would. Feels a little weird without having the curves(not a complaint, just an observation) Screen rocks, waitin on my buddy to get his to check out FaceTime.

Fedex guy asked if it was a new iphone and said he had tons of them. So there will be more than a few happy people around. he said he is working 14 hours so hang in there if you're waiting !!

working on getting movies and music on there now, cant stop surfing the internet.

im a little confused by the process of getting my apps on there ?
    you just sync your apps like normal, if you set it up as an existing iPhone, everything should come over from your last back-up.
    06-23-2010 12:13 PM
    Yessssssssssss Just Got Itttttttttttttt 2 Mins Ago!!! Activating It As We Speak!!!!!!!!! Woot Woottttttttttttt
    06-23-2010 12:23 PM
    i got mine 12:00 pm today. ( what a handsome piece )
    on the fedex site it still reads that i am getting it the 24th
    if anybody got an email from apple tha they are getting it on the 23rd they are going to get it today. i spoke to fedex and they told me that there computers are not up dating most of the time they have problems with them

Tracking no.:
    E-mail notifications
    Select time format:
    12H
    |
    24H
    On Schedule

Initiated
    Picked up
    In transit
    Delivered

At dest sort facility
    JAMAICA, NY

Shipment Dates

Ship date

Jun 19, 2010

Estimated delivery

Jun 24, 2010 by 4:30 PM

Destination

BROOKLYN, NY

Shipment Facts
    Help
    Service type
    International Economy Distribution - Indirect Signature Required

Weight
    0.2 lbs/.1 kg

Reference

Department number

Clearance detail
    Status
    Pieces
    Date/Time
    Status

Shipment Travel History
    Help
    Select time zone:
    Others:

All shipment travel activity is displayed in local time for the location
    To display the shipment travel activity in local time of the scan, please select "Local Scan Time" time zone option.
    Alert: To determine the destination time zone for this shipment please select from the Others list.
    Alert: To determine the origin time zone for this shipment please select from the Others list.
    No entries found
    Date/Time
    Activity
    Jun 23, 2010 3:36 AM
    At dest sort facility
    JAMAICA, NY
    Jun 23, 2010 2:15 AM
    Departed FedEx location
    NEWARK, NJ
    Jun 22, 2010 2:38 AM
    Arrived at FedEx location
    NEWARK, NJ
    Jun 21, 2010 4:11 PM
    Departed FedEx location
    ANCHORAGE, AK
    Jun 21, 2010 11:52 AM
    Int'l shipment release
    ANCHORAGE, AK
    Jun 20, 2010 9:39 PM
    In transit
    LANTAU ISLAND HK
    Jun 19, 2010 11:00 PM
    Picked up
    SHENZHEN CN
    Package received after FedEx cutoff
    Jun 19, 2010 6:12 AM
    Shipment information sent to FedEx
    06-23-2010 12:23 PM
    Yessssssssssss Just Got Itttttttttttttt 2 Mins Ago!!! Activating It As We Speak!!!!!!!!! Woot Woottttttttttttt

/envious....
    06-23-2010 12:24 PM
    wow i love the new iphone but it looks smaller than the 3gs any way i am very happy with it... its really fast and the screen is the best
    06-23-2010 12:24 PM
    This message was posted on the FedEx website FYI ...

Tracking Update for Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Package deliveries are proceeding as normal, however tracking updates are temporarily being delayed. Please try back later.
    06-23-2010 12:28 PM
    Anyone getting it delivered by UPS from the AT&T store? Mine is in the truck and out for deilvery now.
    06-23-2010 12:29 PM
    I just got "the e-mail" -- it's waiting at my house... now to get through the rest of the work day...
    06-23-2010 12:29 PM
    I just got "the e-mail" -- it's waiting at my house... now to get through the rest of the work day...

Go Ahead and take a long lunch. We will wait.
    06-23-2010 12:30 PM

Ill have to wait and walk up next week to get mine. Guess the "Christmas Anxiety" will continue for a few more days.
    06-23-2010 12:31 PM
    Who wants to facetime with me when I get mine tomorrow? And to all of those who have it already, you suck.
    06-23-2010 12:38 PM
130 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD