I just got my phone thread (6/23)

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
Just out of curiosity, I checked FedEx. I have had my phone for more than an hour and a half, and the tracking status still isn't updated. :)

fresh1

Aug 8, 2008
Visit site
Congrats bro! Glad you got yours!
I'm hoping that my FedEx is also showing up although the page says at sort facility.....

Thanks man .. I hope Fed Ex pulls up to deliver yours very soon ( both of em) ...:)

The i4 really reminds me of the first iphone ( with square edges instead of rounded off like on the first iphone ). as far as the size and the flat back ( instead of the curved back like on the 3g/3gs)..

But the i4 has a much better build and feels very solid in your hand .. This is by far the best built iphone so far ( you can really feel the quality when you hold it in your hand )..

Now i am waiting for fed ex to pull up with my bro Beshad's iphone .. :D

Hope everyone waiting today gets their package soon .. So us TIPB peeps can give their thoughts on iphone 4..

Fresh1

rydeordie2302

May 7, 2010
Visit site
got both my phones today! fedex tracking said by 10:30 am and yet the website said in newark and in indy LOL! but there she was at my door with boxes in hand at exactly 10:30

fresh1

Aug 8, 2008
Visit site
is FedEx asking for signature? Will they accept a absentee signature?

Fed ex didn't require a signature for mine ( ordered mine from ATT ).. I dont know if thats the deal on everyones package though ?

You could call fed ex with your tracking # and they can tell you if there is a sig required or not .

Fresh1

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
Currently restoring/syncing the phone, but from a quick look at the display, this retina display is awesome. I compared the lock screens of both phones, and it is like night and day. I literally can't see any pixels in the screen of the iPhone 4, while if I look closely at the iPhone 3GS, I can see this pixels (but it still looks nice!).

If I get a chance, I will try to post some screen shots to compare them (if it turns out you can see the difference there.)

Chris

penorwood

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
Mine has been showing in Oakland, CA for two days. FedEx doesn't seem to be updating very well. I'm sure it wouldn't stay in one place fir two days lol

greenapple

Jun 17, 2010
www.flickr.com
is it weird to say the only thing i don't like about that phone is the picture they chose for the box's front cover?

hopefully i'll have one in my hands tomorrow............!

ALexSoFLy

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Looks nice. Start messing with the phone so that someone can start an iPhone 4 thread (facetime, performance, retina display, camera, battery life, overall feel, etc.) oh yeah, and snap some pics while your at it.

KingofHeart4711

Apr 14, 2010
www.facebook.com
Look on Fed Ex's site. I think there's a door-tag that can be printed, signed and placed on the door.

If you cant get the form, you can just write down on a piece of paper the tracking number and that you dont need a signature and sign it at the bottom then put it on your door. I have done this before

keynatl

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Sniff sniff.... ihate all you lucky little bleeps lol jk

But CONGRATS to all you guys who got and are going to get your iP4's today

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
Just got mine and the fed ex guy told me the same thing about having tons of these on his truck. This thing is everything I had hoped for and more HTC Evo can lick my iPhone 4!!!!!!!!!!

EEZ123

Jun 12, 2009
Visit site
Mine just showed up at my House.. But aaarrrrrhhhhgggg I am at work until 9:00PM and can't get to it. Nooooooooooo.

Goodbye nexus one, I hardly knew yeee......

iphonemilk

Jul 17, 2008
Visit site
Three more pictures.

I can't activate it now - I need to back up my current phone on my MacBook which is at work. So I can't really test anything out.

Some quick comments - the build quality seems very sturdy. Maybe it is my imagination, but it seems noticeably heavier than the 3GS. While the only screen I can see if the activation screen, It looks great and I can't see any pixels (although I do wear coke-bottle glasses!).

Chris

You put a screen protector on this?? where the hell did you get one from.

GBraddock81

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
Sweet. This thing is awesome. It feels as cool as I thought it would. Feels a little weird without having the curves(not a complaint, just an observation) Screen rocks, waitin on my buddy to get his to check out FaceTime.

Fedex guy asked if it was a new iphone and said he had tons of them. So there will be more than a few happy people around. he said he is working 14 hours so hang in there if you're waiting !!

working on getting movies and music on there now, cant stop surfing the internet.

im a little confused by the process of getting my apps on there ?
you just sync your apps like normal, if you set it up as an existing iPhone, everything should come over from your last back-up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh