Have you received your AT&T tracking number?

killburn37

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
will i get mine on the 24th? it says "In Progress, yet 1 on backorder"

Does this mean i am not getting it on thursday? if so poo on ATT! and they suck!

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Looked on the AT&T website and saw that my 16gig iPhone has been shipped on 6/19! Yessss. Got the tracking number but FedEx hasn't gotten the info yet. I ordered mine in person at an AT&T store 6/15 at 10:30 am PST.

Sooks

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I ordered at 9:30 AM pst on 6/15 , says it has been shipped as of 6/19 I now have the tracking number and seem to be good to go .. weird thing is my credit card has yet to be charged and i have yet to receive a shipping notification from ATT

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Mine now says "shipped on the 19th" with a tracking # so I should have no issues getting on the 24th or at least I don think I would

oregon.apple.boy

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Ordered June 15; shows 16, shipped w/ conf numb on 21st

On the 15th I tried repeatedly to order online (at apple.com and attwireless.com) starting at 5am CT. I also tried to order over the phone to ATT. When none of this worked, I was at an ATT store in Okla. City when the doors opened at 10am CT on the 15th. Even being 3rd in line, the system was already crashed before I got to the counter, so my order was manually written. Even though my order was written on the morning of the 15th, the ATT website shows that I ordered it on the 16th. (See screenshot).

DOES ANYONE HAVE A TRACKING NUMBER WHO ORDERED FROM ATT WHERE THE SYSTEM SHOWS A "JUNE 16th" ORDER DATE?

I ordered on the 15th at 8:03 Pacific time. My order status has shown that I ordered on the 16th. When I checked my Status on the AT&T site this morning, the status has changed to shipped with an fedex number that is not yet in their system. Looks good for a 24th delivery :D

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
Mine has the order date of the 15th, and its been updated on the 21st and i got my tracking info but its not in the system yet....

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
^a bunch of ppl are in that situation... but as long as u get it the 24th, really no need to complain...just wait and see :)

bjames2785

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
@hack not complaining i just dont like to be left wondering if its coming the 24th cool if i get it later than that thats cool too i just want to know what to expect.

lbtriguy

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine at the store and had to do a whole written receipt thing and online it shows my order was put in on the 16th even though it was the 15th, AND they are supposed to call me I guess when it comes to the store instead of having its shipped to me. If I went in the morning could I just get it if they have it available and then nix my other iPhone when I get it? I am really impatient.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2