SO I Pre-Ordered at AT&T question...

snakes2003g

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
on the att order status page does it show what dates it is estimated to be delivered? cause mine does not show anything but in progress. i got my order in at around 7 AM or so here which is MDT but when i just got off the phone with an att rep she told me she is not confident on if i will ge tmy phone on the 24th.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
No, it doesn't say it's estimated delivery date, but hopefully we'll at least have notice prior to it being out for delivery. If it requires a signature, I'm screwed b/c I have to be at work :(

snakes2003g

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
No, it doesn't say it's estimated delivery date, but hopefully we'll at least have notice prior to it being out for delivery. If it requires a signature, I'm screwed b/c I have to be at work :(

i have to be at work on the 24th as well. and the address i had it shipped to the person who will be there is in a wheelchair and fedex are a bunch of nazis here when it comes to waiting for someone to get to the door. Usually they leave the package on the doorstep.

JRoZe410

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
Well, well,well.Just received an email from ATT saying they received my number transfer request, so hopefully that means they received my order.I hope I get my phone the 24th because if I have to go without a phone for like 2-3 weeks.Im not gonna be a happy camper.

mobile79

May 22, 2010
Visit site
Well, well,well.Just received an email from ATT saying they received my number transfer request, so hopefully that means they received my order.I hope I get my phone the 24th because if I have to go without a phone for like 2-3 weeks.Im not gonna be a happy camper.

I just sent my Verizon Droid Incredible back (30 days almost up) and I'm using a dumbphone until my iPhone arrives. Pure agony.

bconley007

May 9, 2010
Visit site
I got a confirmation email and another for a successful phone number transfer request. They charged my card and said I should get a delivery of the 24th. Fingers crossed!

lbtriguy

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
So i'm still curious, Since I pre-ordered and they told me I wouldn't be able to get it on the 24th, a few days later (up to to July 2nd) I feel like I will have better luck getting mine at best buy or walmart and would rather just pick it up instead and would my other iphone just cancel out that i've already pre ordered with AT&T?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lakeland Ghost