picture album name?

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
I started a "wallpapers" folder on my desktop and when i get new ones i just sync up...my question is...why does it say "picture library" on the phone instead of "wallpapers"

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
Or do you mean, "Photo Library"? I believe that's the directory that has ALL the photos that are on your device. Albeit you can have photos in specified directories (like I do). But, at a quick glance you can scroll through that directory and ALL the images/photos will be in it...

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
On your pc, in Pictures (or My Pictures) depending on your OS, create said folders.

In my Pictures folder (Vista) I have about 20 folders, and thus save images to the respective folder. Via iTunes they sync to my iPhone.

But, like I was saying before (since you've not explained fully) the "Photo Library" will show you ALL the photos on your iPhone...

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
You will always have the photo library once you add new folders. This will contain all photos strored on your iPhone as mentioned above. You shoud have the new albums in addition to your photo library named after the folders you synced from your PC. If you don't have a "wallpapers" album, then that's wierd :/ Try unchecking the sync photos option and rechecking it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77