A strange question about fixing an issue with my iPhone chrome...

Mushy2012

May 13, 2009
Visit site
The iPhone 3G S is awesome of course, the only issue i'm having is a cosmetic one. Out of the box the chrome ring that line the screen had a very tiny little scuff in it, not a worry except that it reflects light back at me when I use the phone in an area where there is any light at all and it is getting REALLY annoying. It's hard not to be distracted when i'm trying to do something and theres a little dot of light next to the screen. I guess my question is if anybody on here has any tips for possibly fixing this issue. I though of gently buffing it or something but dont want to accidently make the shiny metal issue worse. I know this is a strange request but any help would be appreciated.

grant#IM

Jun 23, 2009
Visit site
I just did the brushed metal thing with my 3G..I must say, it looks pretty awesome! There were so many scratches on the chrome from incipio feather case so i thought id give it a shot. Looks great!

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I just did the brushed metal thing with my 3G..I must say, it looks pretty awesome! There were so many scratches on the chrome from incipio feather case so i thought id give it a shot. Looks great!

Sweet deal. It really is a easy process and looks better than the shiny chrome in my opinion.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2