iPhone Trade In Program

OmariJames

May 31, 2009
Visit site
Does anyone remember when there was a article about AT&T doing a trade in program for mint condition iPhones for newer models?

It sounds crazy but a part of me would like to believe it's true. Is it ?

Was there anything about trading in a refurbished phone ?

Last edited:

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Rumor only but I think AT&T will because I went to a AT&T store and the manager said they will be doing a early trade in program.

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
I hope they do it like last year and let current iPhone owners upgrade to the 3rd gen and reset their 2 year contract. I would rather spend $299 and then sell my old phone or give it to a friend than to att.

infenit101

Sep 30, 2008
Visit site
Why would you want to trade your Iphone in? There is no value in doing it. You are better off selling your phone unlocked on Ebay for $500 to $600 dollars.

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
i'll be keeping my old phone so I hope AT&T will let me out of my contract a little early. it's not up until feb 2010. in any case I will be buying the new phone weather or not I have to pay full price or not.

OmariJames

May 31, 2009
Visit site
Thanks Guys for the info.

Why would you want to trade your Iphone in? There is no value in doing it. You are better off selling your phone unlocked on Ebay for $500 to $600 dollars.

I spoke to my friend about this a few weeks ago. She told me I could only get it for 300 because it's a older model etc. She doesn't know anything about iPhones event though she has one but she's a Ebay master.

I'm not even sure how to unlock it, is that the same as jail breaking it ? does that also allow you to use it on a different network ?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
strawberrymelon