ok so here is my delima. i work for att and use an iphone for work. i use verizon service, BB storm as my personal line. at work i am not allowed to carry a verizon phone or any non att phone for that matter while on the floor working. i can answer phone calls/ text/ emails at work as long as it doesnt interfere with my work so i forward my calls from Verizon to att during work so i can have everything in one. is there a way to forward my sms to my att phone tho?

now i found this link of the wonderful Google site, but i cant find any more info about this
    A method of forwarding text messages, a mobile telecommunications network, a register for a mobile telecommunications network, and a mobile telecommunications terminal - Patent EP1294201

is there a third party app or cpu program or something i can do for this?
    the way i see it as i would recieve a text on my storm and it would just auto forward to my iphone by using a text. i dont care if it uses 2 text in this process because i have unlimited text anyway so thats not an issue i just wont to be able have access to my personal text all in one place.
    06-02-2009 06:56 PM
    Edit: Reading comprehension FTW.

Mine was lacking. Sorry.
    06-02-2009 09:06 PM
    I do not have an answer for you. curious though, if you work for AT&T why are you using verizon as a personal carrier? seems to me if you streamlined your work and personal carriers your problem would go away. don't you get some sort of employee discount?
    06-02-2009 11:06 PM
    yes i do get a discount, but in all honesty i get better service with my verizon service. my store is located in an area where i dont even pick up att 3g, but i do have verizons 3g there. also i have had my verizon number so long and dont want to go through the trouble or porting it then porting it back when i change careers
    06-03-2009 10:13 AM
    That's not a great advert for AT&T if their own people don't even want to use them!
    06-03-2009 10:20 AM
    in all fairness, though, he did state that the AT&T 3g coverage in his area is nonexistent.

cant you just use a phone that is on both networks and swap cards? seems like a lot of shuckin and jivin for not a lot of love.
    06-03-2009 11:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD