forwarding sms's

Travisl1213

May 18, 2009
Visit site
ok so here is my delima. i work for att and use an iphone for work. i use verizon service, BB storm as my personal line. at work i am not allowed to carry a verizon phone or any non att phone for that matter while on the floor working. i can answer phone calls/ text/ emails at work as long as it doesnt interfere with my work so i forward my calls from Verizon to att during work so i can have everything in one. is there a way to forward my sms to my att phone tho?

now i found this link of the wonderful Google site, but i cant find any more info about this
A method of forwarding text messages, a mobile telecommunications network, a register for a mobile telecommunications network, and a mobile telecommunications terminal - Patent EP1294201

is there a third party app or cpu program or something i can do for this?
the way i see it as i would recieve a text on my storm and it would just auto forward to my iphone by using a text. i dont care if it uses 2 text in this process because i have unlimited text anyway so thats not an issue i just wont to be able have access to my personal text all in one place.

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
I do not have an answer for you. curious though, if you work for AT&T why are you using verizon as a personal carrier? seems to me if you streamlined your work and personal carriers your problem would go away. don't you get some sort of employee discount?

Travisl1213

May 18, 2009
Visit site
yes i do get a discount, but in all honesty i get better service with my verizon service. my store is located in an area where i dont even pick up att 3g, but i do have verizons 3g there. also i have had my verizon number so long and dont want to go through the trouble or porting it then porting it back when i change careers

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
in all fairness, though, he did state that the AT&T 3g coverage in his area is nonexistent.

cant you just use a phone that is on both networks and swap cards? seems like a lot of shuckin and jivin for not a lot of love.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234