problem accessing internet through gprs on iphone

amit85

Oct 6, 2008
Visit site
Hi all. I have an iphone 3g and i am using it with a turbo sim. Till 2 days back i was able to access internet through gprs on the iphone. During all that time an E sign use to come on left upper hand side of the phone. However, since last 2 days that E sign is not coming and i am unable to access internet through GPRS. I checked with my mobile service provider and they confirmed everything was perfect from their side. I did a network setting reset also but problem persists. I turned off data roaming on and off many times but the problem remains. Earlier whenever data roaming used to remain on, E was visible. When data roaming was turned off, E sign was not there. I cannot do a restore as i don't have the original simcard to reactivate the phone. I also don't want to take out the tubo sim out as that might damage the turbo sim. Rest every feature is perfect. I can surf net through wifi but not through gprs when i am on a move.

Any help will be really great.

Thanks.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Have you recently jailbroken or anything? Have you tried a restore? If you are using T-Mobile have you checked the data settings in the phone to make sure they are correct?

amit85

Oct 6, 2008
Visit site
No jailbroken stuff. I am using unlocked 3g iphone (unlocked by turbo sim). Till 2 days back gprs was working perfect. I am using it in Singapore on Singtel. I cannot do a restore as i don't have original sim to reactivate phone once i do a complete restore.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2