Has anyone had a green vertical line appear on your screen?

donebrasko

Jul 24, 2017
Visit site
Has anyone had a green vertical line appear on your screen? It runs from the top to the bottom. To my knowledge it hasn’t been dropped or anything. I scheduled an Apple appointment for Tuesday. Do you think they are going to make me pay?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Re: Green Line

Has anyone had a green vertical line appear on your screen? It runs from the top to the bottom. To my knowledge it hasn’t been dropped or anything. I scheduled an Apple appointment for Tuesday. Do you think they are going to make me pay?

I think that they will charge you, yes.
A green line usually appears when the phone has been dropped.

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site

Doubt it

I think that they will charge you, yes.
A green line usually appears when the phone has been dropped.

Not always the case so more than likely they won’t.

jgraves1107

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site

My iPhone X did that 2 months after bought it. They replaced the screen twice in store only to finally realize they were idiots! It’s a processing defect on the connector for the screen at the board. They just ripped out a new box and said open it and set it up b4 you leave. Spent 5hrs there, but they had no idea there was an issue til a senior tech started yelling at them for wasting screens. Communication goes a long way.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2