Bluefire reader.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Does anybody know how to add Bluefire reader to the dropdown “Open in” menu ? it used to be on there, and now is not , (and it’s aggravating the x x x x out of me) as this the easiest way to transfer books to that reader.
In fact, does anybody know why this reader does not show up in Settings ? it never has .

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I wish I had an answer for you, but Iam unfamiliar with the Bluefire reader. I predominately use Amazon’s Kindle App or iBooks. Both work well.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I wish I had an answer for you, but Iam unfamiliar with the Bluefire reader. I predominately use Amazon’s Kindle App or iBooks. Both work well.

Bluefire reader is my go to for Public domain books that nobody should have to pay for. You will find that Amazon et al are trying to sweep all these back into copyright and therefore monetisation by adding great long spoilers written (for pay) by third rate writers. Thereby adding a tiny royalty to their no doubt precarious livings and adding a huge chunk of revenue to the undeserving Supersellers.
If you use Bluefire you can read free everything out of copyright.
Please excuse the rant. I feel strongly about everyone being able to afford to read our literary heritage.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Bluefire reader is my go to for Public domain books that nobody should have to pay for. You will find that Amazon et al are trying to sweep all these back into copyright and therefore monetisation by adding great long spoilers written (for pay) by third rate writers. Thereby adding a tiny royalty to their no doubt precarious livings and adding a huge chunk of revenue to the undeserving Supersellers.
If you use Bluefire you can read free everything out of copyright.
Please excuse the rant. I feel strongly about everyone being able to afford to read our literary heritage.

Oh wow! Thanks for the explanation! Bluefire sounds great! I hope you can figure it out.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I have found that if I download the book to “Files” I can dig it out of there to Bluefire reader. Bluefire responded today confirming this, better late than never !

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2