Decisions, decisions...

Eddster

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
So I sold my old iPad Mini 2 when I bought the 6 Plus because I wasn't using it anymore since my phone had a bigger screen. Although I've already pre-ordered my 6s Plus, I'm a bit disappointed that the multi-tasking features like split-view won't be coming to the phone. Lots of people say multi window does make since on a phone, but I found it useful when I had my 5.5 inch Note 2.

I'm thinking about selling my Air 2 and ordering a Mini 4. I know the Air 2 will also have split-view but I think I'm leaning toward the smaller form factor again. Anyone else feeling the same?

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site
I am doing exactly this. I have been wanting to go with a mini for a while but I so value a laminated screen. I spent so much time reading books on my air 2 (bought and LOST a kindle voyage and I am so annoyed with myself I can't stand to replace it, especially since I really believe it is in my house somewhere) and I think the smaller size will before comfortable. Does anyone know when they are expected to ship? I am making myself wait until I get paid for the air 2 that I just sent out in the mail.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I have a Mini 3 and love it. So naturally for me a Mini 4 will be a good upgrade. =)

The Air and Pro series are huge to me. Definitely wouldn't be easy to use and not as portable.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk.

Eddster

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I am doing exactly this. I have been wanting to go with a mini for a while but I so value a laminated screen. I spent so much time reading books on my air 2 (bought and LOST a kindle voyage and I am so annoyed with myself I can't stand to replace it, especially since I really believe it is in my house somewhere) and I think the smaller size will before comfortable. Does anyone know when they are expected to ship? I am making myself wait until I get paid for the air 2 that I just sent out in the mail.

They start shipping next week. I just looked in the Apple Store app and they listed delivery to my zip code for Sept 16 - Sept 17. I'm really tempted to just pull the trigger now even though I haven't even sold my Air 2 yet.

Rocket_Girl

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
So I sold my old iPad Mini 2 when I bought the 6 Plus because I wasn't using it anymore since my phone had a bigger screen. Although I've already pre-ordered my 6s Plus, I'm a bit disappointed that the multi-tasking features like split-view won't be coming to the phone. Lots of people say multi window does make since on a phone, but I found it useful when I had my 5.5 inch Note 2.

I'm thinking about selling my Air 2 and ordering a Mini 4. I know the Air 2 will also have split-view but I think I'm leaning toward the smaller form factor again. Anyone else feeling the same?

Yes. I had iPad 2 limited edition (the one that was updated 6 mos after release). From that to mini 1 to Air 1(and 6 plus and Watch) now contemplating return to mini. Have not yet pulled trigger (still only a month into Watch), but as a train commuter, there does seem to be a sweet spot for mini, even with 6plus. I thought I would carry Air everywhere I took prior mini, but it hasn't gone that way. I'm feeling the call of the mini again....

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77