I forgot a name of an ios game

Jonenski

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
I used to play this game on ipad back when i had it that i forgot the name of. First you played as knights then at somepoint of the game you could change to vikings. Goal was to either destroy the vikings castle or the knights castle if you were vikings if it was destroyable or take the enemy flag to your base. You could deploy troops and shoot projectiles and when you progress the game you can unlock new projectiles and new troops. The game has the food system to deploy troops so you regen food all the time and every troop has the food consume amount.You can kill enemy troops to get money and xp to buy and upgrade your in castle buildings such as butcher armory sharpening station thing and stuff like that. And at somepoint of the game you get a avatar ability so you can summon a knight or viking if you played as them. You can control the avatar and use it to kill enemy troops. And every 10 or some stages you need to fight a boss. Any idea what the game is? I would really like to play that game again i enjoyed that game very much. Its been 5 or 6 years since i had my ipad and played that game. Idk if anyones gonna respond but thanks to whoever is gonna respond to this. ^_^ ;)

Jonenski

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
I would but i cant because i dont have any iOS devices. As i said in the 1# post back when i had my ipad because its now broken. Sadly :(

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
My bad, apologies.. But you can also see your past purchases in iTunes on a computer. It’s not necessary to have an iDevice to run iTunes on a computer.

Jonenski

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Shame that its another method to see purchase history. I had a notebook but it broke recently after my mom broke it :(. Is there any other possible way?

Jonenski

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Im on this forum by zenfone 5. I tried searching itunes in playstore but found only apple music. I downloaded it but it doesnt work because it stops working immediately if i try opening it.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77