Forgotten name of an older ios game

Nov 29, 2021
Visit site
i forgot the name of one of my favorite ipad games.I'm pretty sure it launched between 2010 and 2013. If i remember correctly it was a freemium (free to play with in app purchases) skill/strategy game with mech like robots with attachable weapons that you could buy upgrades for. it was a 2D sidescroller that i think was also turn based. beyond that I can't remember much as i played it almost a decade ago. The tricky part is I played it on an educational apple account and no longer have access to it or my purchase history on it. If you know or remember anything that can hep me, I'd be very appreciative!

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
You’re talking about an app you haven’t played in at least 8 years. Based on your description, it could be anything, however, if you played the game on an iPad you should be able to find it in the purchased section of the App Store.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
...if you played the game on an iPad you should be able to find it in the purchased section of the App Store.

This is great advice. I was thinking about a Game/App that I really enjoyed playing. For the life of me, I couldn't remember the name. So I did exactly what @Just_Me_D suggested, and was able to find it very easily.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative