First Accessory You'll Buy For Your iPad 2?

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
I picked up the new digital AV adapter.. can't wait to snap some pics with my Canon Rebel t2i and be able to upload them to my iPad 2 with ease..

Also bought the dock.. easier to charge that way.

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I actually got an invisible shield the next day after buying my iPad 2 on Friday. Then the next day I found a temp case for when I am on the road that offers more protection than the Smart Cover, which I purchased the same day I got the iPad 2.

I am really looking forward to someone releasing a case that can take advantage of the smart cover features yet offer better protection.

I am using my previous iPad 1 dock which seems to work good and allows me to keep my Smart Cover on.

Palm-a-PREciation

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
I bought a blue smart cover from Best Buy on Monday.....my Ipad is expected to be delivered to Wal-Mart this coming Monday.

After that, I'm thinking a HDMI adaptar so I can mirror it on our tv.

canadu

Jul 8, 2009
Visit site
Leather smart cover - figured leather might last longer due to all that folding
Digital AV adapter - played chopper2 with my i4 while my ipad2 was mirrored to my HDTV is quite immersing.

Jo-9

Mar 11, 2011
about.me
I will be getting an incipio case to protect the back and a Power Support Anti-Glare screen protector!

Until these come out I will use my blue smart cover. I also got the HDMI cord for mirroring!

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
I bought the navy leather smart cover and iPad camera connection kit. I can't wait for jailbreak so I can use the camera kit to connect my USB external hard drive.

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
I'm a bit shocked that the Smart Cover seems to have been a hit for Apple.

Not crazy about the price & it only covers the screen.. While I realize the screen is important, but back of an iPad is also a beautiful sight and needs protection IMO.. :D

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I just bought the Targus Crave case, and I have to say it's awesome. Great combination with the smart cover.

EDIT: Does anyone know where I can get a cheap/good quality bluetooth keyboard..?

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2