WTS: iPad Air 2 64GB Cellular + WiFi

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Item description: Apple iPad Air 2 64GB Cellular + WiFi. The iPad is in really good condition. Has been in a case since day 1 and I’ve been using this Anker Backlit Keyboard for the past 8 months. There has been a glass screen protector on it since day 1 as well. The screen has never been exposed except for when I unboxed it and applied the glass screen protector. I am selling this iPad because I recently upgraded to an iPad Pro. I bought this iPad outright and BRAND NEW from Verizon in December of 2016 so i used it for about a year since I upgraded last month to my Pro. I am NOT including a charger or lightning cable because the iPad Pro I purchased did not come with a charging brick or lightning cable.

I am also including the Anker Backlit Keyboard, it works flawlessly and there are no issues with the keyboard itself. There are 2 cosmetic flaws on the keyboard case which I included 2 pictures of. The Keyboard connects via Bluetooth and turns on when the iPad is connected when iPad is attached to magnetic strip. The keyboard charges via Micro USB cable and although Anker touts that a full charge lasts about 6 months I have averaged a charge every 3-4 months which is still pretty awesome. I am including the Micro USB cable that came with it since I never used, I used a different cable that I use to charge my Micro USB devices. I do NOT have the box for the Anker Backlit Keyboard.

Price: $250.00 USD + $10.00 USD for Priority Shipping with Signature Confirmation.

Carrier Locked or Unlocked: iPad is unlocked per Verizon.

Condition: Per Condition Guidelines I am rating this item as GOOD.

Item Location: Queens, NYC

Shipping: $10.00 USD Priority Mail with Signature Confirmation to 48 States.

Payment Options: PayPal ONLY. You can do friends and family or if you want to send through Goods & Services then please add 3% ($7.50 USD) to cover the PayPal cost.

Additional Info: I will include the original iPad Air 2 box which is in really good condition. I am NOT including charger or lightning cable. I am NOT including the box for the Anker Backlit Keyboard since I don’t have it. I am including a Micro USB cable to charge the Keyboard. There is a pretty new Glass Screen Protector installed on iPad (see pics) and since the Keyboard Case protects the screen I never had to replace it.

In the pics I sent a pic of the ABOUT screen in settings. The iPad will be restored and erase before I ship it out.

Contact Info: Send PM or Post below if my PM box is full.

Thanks for looking.IMG_0723.jpgIMG_0724.jpgIMG_0725.jpgIMG_0726.jpgIMG_0730.jpgIMG_0731.jpgIMG_0727.jpgIMG_0734.jpgIMG_0732.jpgIMG_0733.jpgIMG_0737.jpgIMG_0735.jpgIMG_0739.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro