IOS 11.3 Public Beta 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

REV3NTECH

Jan 25, 2018
Visit site
Try to replicate...with my 7+ and clean install, I found another issue related to beta software: After making calls, when deleting recents, I see multiple copies of the numbers appear from the bottom of the screen, then the phone app crashes. Im on Sprint (can you hear me now?), and yes Virginia, the modem has been updated. Otherwise, I notice no other issues...yet.

Truman82

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site
Interesting but after this update on the X, the distance face id recognizes your face is bigger. Now I can hold the phone at maximum arm length where before I had to keep it pretty close to work.

REV3NTECH

Jan 25, 2018
Visit site
I second that gjh1978. My usage after full charge has been: 3 mins on, 5hrs 11 mins standby on a 7+. I’ll post updates with detailed info later. Gotta go shopping with the wife.

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
It is running smooth on my 7 Plus, except for one nagging issue. It is paired to my Apple Watch and when the iPhone screen is off, it will still have an audible notification of an email or other alert coming from the phone. When running 11.2.5, the phone would be silent and I would get the notification by haptics on my watch.

Anyone else experiencing any issues with a paired Apple watch...and I am running the most current WatchOS.

Thanks!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It is running smooth on my 7 Plus, except for one nagging issue. It is paired to my Apple Watch and when the iPhone screen is off, it will still have an audible notification of an email or other alert coming from the phone. When running 11.2.5, the phone would be silent and I would get the notification by haptics on my watch.

Anyone else experiencing any issues with a paired Apple watch...and I am running the most current WatchOS.

Thanks!
Restart both the Watch and your iPhone to see if that fixes the problem.

Bijutech1

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
They might be taking more precautions because some of the iOS betas and final releases in the past have had their fair share of issues that they don’t want to see repeated even after 11.3’s final release they want to see some improvements so they can work on what’s next

Bijutech1

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
It would be irresponsible if they repeated their previous errors that caused a lot of angry issues with iOS devices

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
Seems to be hitting the battery of my SE pretty hard. Maybe I was being throttled before but didn't notice it, or maybe it is just this beta. Guess I will know more after the next one comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2