Sell Your Old iPhone For Cash!

What's my iPhone worth?
    My storage is still at 0 GB. Is it even gonna show up in that case? Or delete itself again?

And where will notes appear?

And final question: Am I able to delete my emails without possibly getting rid of my notes?
    If Notes is on in settings, it should show in the Notes app. If Notes is off in settlngs, they should show in the Notes folder in Mail of that account. Deleting emails won't get rid of the Notes, as long as they are not what you delete
    03-02-2017 09:49 AM
    Now I have another problem; I can't get a single GB back of storage no matter what I do. It stays at 0 no matter what. How do I get my storage back?
    03-02-2017 07:56 PM
    Now I have another problem; I can't get a single GB back of storage no matter what I do. It stays at 0 no matter what. How do I get my storage back?
    Are you looking at iCloud storage, or the phone storage?
    03-02-2017 08:14 PM
    Are you looking at iCloud storage, or the phone storage?
    Ipad storage. Not the Cloud.

Edit:

Another question: if I bought a new Ipad, would I be able to backup the files and put them on the new Ipad (With more storage) despite this glitch, or would I not be able to?
    Last edited by Wintermelon43; 03-03-2017 at 08:15 AM.
    03-03-2017 06:38 AM
    For the storage issue, you'll need to delete stuff. Upload photos to Box or Dropbox, then delete from the camera roll. Check the "deleted photos" album and delete those. Delete messages in the messages app. How much music is offline on the phone? Delete apps you don't need. You should be able to set up a new iPad with your back up.
    03-03-2017 06:48 PM
    For the storage issue, you'll need to delete stuff. Upload photos to Box or Dropbox, then delete from the camera roll. Check the "deleted photos" album and delete those. Delete messages in the messages app. How much music is offline on the phone? Delete apps you don't need. You should be able to set up a new iPad with your back up.
    Sorry for the late reply, I was on vacation and couldn't get this page to load.

Anyway, I HAVE been deleting stuff. Literally nothing gives me a single storage space back. I have looked in usage and purposely deleted stuff that uses a lot of storage. It doesn't matter though. It stays at 0 GB and doesn't go back up.

Also, I'm aware that I should be able to set up a new Ipad with a back up. My question is if I CAN back up my Ipad now. The fact that it is stuck on 0 GB worries me, since now I'm not sure if I will even be able to back it up.
    03-11-2017 10:43 AM
    So I just tried to get back my notes, and it didn't work. The first account said I needed to make an icloud email account to enable notes, the second didn't bring anything back.
    Last edited by Wintermelon43; 03-18-2017 at 07:02 AM.
    03-18-2017 06:52 AM
    So I just tried to get back my notes, and it didn't work. The first account said I needed to make an icloud email account to enable notes, the second didn't bring anything back.
    From all you have said, it's difficult to know exactly what all is going on. My advice is contact Apple Support and let them guide you on the phone. Were your notes set to "on my iPhone"? If so, that doesn't sync to anything. Set Notes to iCloud in the future.
    Apple Support
    http://expresslane.apple.com/

Website
    http://www.apple.com/contact/

iPhone Support
    https://support.apple.com/iphone

Apple Support Number:
    (800) 275-2273
    03-18-2017 03:54 PM
33 12