Outlook Mail Password

lpelullo

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Every hour or so it's asking me to enter my Outlook password. It's happened on all of the betas in iOS 10. Is this a known issue or something specific to my phone?

wolfee48

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
This happens to me every once in a while. It does not happen daily, but only seldom when I go from solid signal or wifi to extended signal.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Every hour or so it's asking me to enter my Outlook password. It's happened on all of the betas in iOS 10. Is this a known issue or something specific to my phone?

Thankfully, I've not experienced any of that with any of the iOS 10 betas thus far. Is it for your Outlook email account or for an Apple ID containing outlook.com?

lpelullo

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Thankfully, I've not experienced any of that with any of the iOS 10 betas thus far. Is it for your Outlook email account or for an Apple ID containing outlook.com?

Just my outlook email account. My Apple ID is a gmail account and that one is fine. "Every hour" may be a bit of an exaggeration, but multiple times a day, definitely.

eksoccer99

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
I'm also getting this and a co worker that isn't on iOS 10. Their on iOS 9.3.3. It has to be something with outlook and work email account from I.T. Department lately.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site

It happened to me the other day (this was the first time), but haven't had it happen since.

cacciucco

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
I have the same issue but I have noticed that if I just hit 'cancel' everything keeps working normally and I am still logged in and receiving outlook emails