I HATE Game Center

razza1987

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
Want to know why? Because it doesn't let you reset data. I am having a major issue with one of the games on my phone not recognising any achievements that I get on the game and saying achievements that I haven't gotten and I wanted to reset the achievements for the game and start over but there is no way to. It's ridiculous. You delete the app and supposedly delete the data and then when you try downloading the same app again the same annoying bug occurs. Seriously you think apple would understand the simple prospect of RESETTING data

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
What bug? With some games, if you delete the app, you will lose your progress and achievements in the App. If it's game center, your achievements should still be in game center. It just won't show in the App. It's not a bug, it's just how it works. A lot of it us up to the developer.

razza1987

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
What bug? With some games, if you delete the app, you will lose your progress and achievements in the App. If it's game center, your achievements should still be in game center. It just won't show in the App. It's not a bug, it's just how it works. A lot of it us up to the developer.

I'm saying I want to delete my data permanently for an app and there is no option on game centre to delete data and start over. I am playing Family Feud and it tells me I haven't completed one match in the achievements yet have completed two thirds of the fifty match achievement and when I play it nothing changes. I should be able to delete the achievements and start over but apple has NO OPTION to delete data permanently. It's STUPIDITY at its best