Restoring iCloud backup on IOS 9.02 issues

iambeater

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
I am trying to restore my new iPhone with my backup from yesterday. I changed from 6S+ 64 to 128 today and am having issues with the restore. Everything is fine until it goes to a white screen with the apple logo. It stays in that screen for hours and there is no status bar showing progress. Finally I restarted phone, power button + home.

So when the phone turns on, all my apps are showing and my setting are correct, however my pictures are not there nor are all my text message histories.

Any ideas...? I have latest iOS update.

mactracker1138

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
I had the same issue myself. Tried to do it through iTunes and was told my backup was corrupt or not compatible with my current phone. Had to set up as a new phone. I'm livid. I went from an iPhone 6 to a 128GB 6s Plus.

I'm having other major issues with 9.0.2 as well. I'm hoping this is an iOS issue and not the phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

David Malka

Jun 11, 2015
Visit site
I am having the same issue. Did you ever figure it out?

I am trying to restore my new iPhone with my backup from yesterday. I changed from 6S+ 64 to 128 today and am having issues with the restore. Everything is fine until it goes to a white screen with the apple logo. It stays in that screen for hours and there is no status bar showing progress. Finally I restarted phone, power button + home.

So when the phone turns on, all my apps are showing and my setting are correct, however my pictures are not there nor are all my text message histories.

Any ideas...? I have latest iOS update.

SalBXW

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
Hi There,

I am having a similar issue here... switching iPhone 6S-16 with 6S- 64 restored to a backup I had for the 16 however no SMS/messages no recent calls neither any customized setting for any of my apps??

have you got any help or you just moved on?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2