Question about Today View in Notification Center

kilcher

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
When I pull down notification center I only want to see alerts and missed calls, texts, etc. I don't want to see the "today" tab with the date and calendar entries.

In Settings -> Notification Center I've disabled everything under Today View but I'm still seeing that tab.

Any idea how to get rid of it? With everything disabled it doesn't seem like I should be seeing it. If it's a bug I'll report it but I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
When I pull down notification center I only want to see alerts and missed calls, texts, etc. I don't want to see the "today" tab with the date and calendar entries.

In Settings -> Notification Center I've disabled everything under Today View but I'm still seeing that tab.

Any idea how to get rid of it? With everything disabled it doesn't seem like I should be seeing it. If it's a bug I'll report it but I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.

I don’t think you can make it go away. It would seem somewhat logical that turning off everything that could appear there would get the job done, but it does not appear to be the case...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2