Jailbreaking section suggestion

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Hello. I am a new member of this forum and of the Apple community. I have a suggestion. Wouldn't it be better if the jailbreaking section of this forum is subdivided into iPhone and iPad? I assume that many of the iPhone apps that need jailbreaking will not work on an iPad and vice versa. In such a case, it would be convenient if the posts are segregated based on device type.
Probably you have already done this and I might have missed it. Sorry if that is the case.
Just my 2 cents.

Regads,
chaitanya91845

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Hello. I am a new member of this forum and of the Apple community. I have a suggestion. Wouldn't it be better if the jailbreaking section of this forum is subdivided into iPhone and iPad? I assume that many of the iPhone apps that need jailbreaking will not work on an iPad and vice versa. In such a case, it would be convenient if the posts are segregated based on device type.
Probably you have already done this and I might have missed it. Sorry if that is the case.
Just my 2 cents.

Regads,
chaitanya91845

No, because then u will have multiple duplicate threads about the same thing. Most jb tweaks have a iPhone/iPad version now.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2