Sale on HULU subscription is back (with a Disney+ add on)!

HelloNNNewman

Administrator
Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I shared this over on our WindowsCentral site, but Annie suggested I share here too :)

If you currently have a Hulu subscription, or wanted one but didn't want to pay $8/month - you can pick up a subscription for just 99 cents per month for 12 months! PLUS.. this year you can also add Disney+ for $2/month. So you can pick up Hulu AND Disney+ for $2.99/month for a year - or just stick with Hulu

If you already have a Hulu subscription, just use a different email address to create an account and cancel the old subscription (I have 2 emails that I switch between every year I grab a Hulu sale).

hulu.PNG

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I shared this over on our WindowsCentral site, but Annie suggested I share here too :)

If you currently have a Hulu subscription, or wanted one but didn't want to pay $8/month - you can pick up a subscription for just 99 cents per month for 12 months! PLUS.. this year you can also add Disney+ for $2/month. So you can pick up Hulu AND Disney+ for $2.99/month for a year - or just stick with Hulu

If you already have a Hulu subscription, just use a different email address to create an account and cancel the old subscription (I have 2 emails that I switch between every year I grab a Hulu sale).

View attachment 133331

My brother was telling me about this when he was over to watch the FSU v Florida game this past Saturday.

Reactions: HelloNNNewman

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77